Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2040

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Wonder if Yeoh is still interested, her career has had a massive revival recently.
    Getting her back is going to be very expensive especially if the Oscar buzz surrounding her movie is real.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Mighty Member

Last edited by Beantownbrown; 09-09-2022 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Looks Great, So

Please Don't Suck, Please Don't Suck, Please Don't Suck, Please Don't Suck!!!!!!!

BANNED

Wonder if we ever see an Enterprise in Picard.
    I assume it's Titan B the ship we see in the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Wonder if we ever see an Enterprise in Picard.
    I assume it's Titan B the ship we see in the trailer?
    Seen rumors we might see the Odyssey Class F and the 21st Century Enterprise (XCV-330) seen in TMP when Decker showed Ilia the pictures of the Enterprise Lineage.

It looks SO good! Please do right by the TNG crew!
    The Titan A is a neo-Constitution class? Meh. Those 6 impulse engines, though! We better see some cool sublight maneuvering.
    I saw a sleek ship orbiting Spacedock... the Ent E?! Probably not but I can hope.
    And the ship in the beginning looked a lot like the NX class, albeit a beefier version. A neo-NX? ��
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Cool to see Spacedock again-with some added stuff (Think it appeared in TNG a few times, either as the Earth station or a similar station, although of course it was stock footage from the movies). It also appeared in DISCOVERY, although shown under construction in the 2250s.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    It looks SO good! Please do right by the TNG crew!
    The Titan A is a neo-Constitution class? Meh. Those 6 impulse engines, though! We better see some cool sublight maneuvering.
    I saw a sleek ship orbiting Spacedock... the Ent E?! Probably not but I can hope.
    And the ship in the beginning looked a lot like the NX class, albeit a beefier version. A neo-NX? ��
    Titan-A is based off the Shangri La Class Starship.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Looks good; I would prefer that Raffi wasn't in this though.

Incredible Member

Robert Meyer-Burnette saw a lot of season 3 and liked it. This gives me hope because he *hated* season 1 and 2. Apparently, this one had a new showrunner.

I don't have any desire to see an Enteprise F already. The E doesn't get enough love. And barring a catastrophe, it should still be in service.

Not sure how Seven can be a commander already, and thr Titan is hers? I would think anyone below captain rank only gets smaller ships.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Robert Meyer-Burnette saw a lot of season 3 and liked it. This gives me hope because he *hated* season 1 and 2. Apparently, this one had a new showrunner.

I don't have any desire to see an Enteprise F already. The E doesn't get enough love. And barring a catastrophe, it should still be in service.

Not sure how Seven can be a commander already, and thr Titan is hers? I would think anyone below captain rank only gets smaller ships.
    One theory of I've see mentioned is that the (new) Titan is still Riker's ship. Making Seven his First Officer. Last we saw he was back in active service, though that was implied to be temporary.

But considering her extensive experience I wouldn't be at all surprised if she got an accelerated commission. She's more qualified than most Starfleet officers, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Cool to see Spacedock again-with some added stuff (Think it appeared in TNG a few times, either as the Earth station or a similar station, although of course it was stock footage from the movies). It also appeared in DISCOVERY, although shown under construction in the 2250s.
    It did appear in TNG- usually as the Earth spacedock, but it also appeared several times as a spacedock in other systems. I think it appeared in the episode where the thieves broke into the Enterprise to steal anti-matter resin while the ship was being cleaned.

Arrow

Season 1 was okay but Season 2 was a waste IMHO. Of course, I tend to detest time travel stories (outside of Doctor Who) in Sci-Fi shows. I hope Season 3 is good.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Season 1 was okay but Season 2 was a waste IMHO. Of course, I tend to detest time travel stories (outside of Doctor Who) in Sci-Fi shows. I hope Season 3 is good.
    Personally, I thought S2 was better than S1 but that Is how I see it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It did appear in TNG- usually as the Earth spacedock, but it also appeared several times as a spacedock in other systems. I think it appeared in the episode where the thieves broke into the Enterprise to steal anti-matter resin while the ship was being cleaned.
    The docking sequence was almost identical to the one in Star Trek 3.