Page 10 of 136 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The Dr Soong hologram said that he'd programmed her to age, not that he'd programmed Data to age.
    When Gordi and Beverly were inspecting her Gordi said she aged just like Data.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Yes they were trying to have it both ways basically, lol. They addressed the fact that Spiner was actually aging with that one line, but then in other episodes before and after that one they mentioned how Data wouldn't age. In the "alternate future" shown in the final episode of the series he hadn't aged except for a patch of gray hair he chose to put in to look "distinguished".
    I guess the easiest answer is that Data could control the aging program and/or reverse it.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    When Gordi and Beverly were inspecting her Gordi said she aged just like Data.
    You're right. Missed that somehow. Bad Trekkie!

LAFORGE: It's part of her aging programme. Not only does she age in appearance like Data, her vital signs change too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I'm thinking that maybe the reason why Romulans are using their old style Bird of Preys is due to Romolus's destruction, which might have also destroyed some of their fleet including the Warbirds, so they're taking the older ships out of mothballs.

Then again, the Klingons basically used the same basic designs for 200 years too....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I understand Romulus and Remus being destroyed plus space stations and dockyards... but there's ample time with a supernova to get every ship with at least one person aboard out of the system at warp. Unless the star blew up and created a FTL subspace shockwave or something similar.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Hope I like it enough to want to see that second season.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I understand Romulus and Remus being destroyed plus space stations and dockyards... but there's ample time with a supernova to get every ship with at least one person aboard out of the system at warp. Unless the star blew up and created a FTL subspace shockwave or something similar.

The 2009 movie implied that this wasn't any ordinary supernova as it threatened the whole galaxy.

has Levar Burton been approached to update Geordi for a future season? Or is he in season 1?

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    It's not that he aged. It's the make-up they used to try to make him look like he hasn't aged...yeeesh. Maybe it gets better after the pilot. *shrugs*
    So either that was a dream sequence or they are simply ignoring the movies and the fact that Data died.

Kind of weird but cool to see a Picard/ Seven of Nine teamup.
    Power with Girl is better.

You know what would be funny? A Harry Kim cameo, and he's still and ensign.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    The 2009 movie implied that this wasn't any ordinary supernova as it threatened the whole galaxy.
    I'd really love to hear the technobabble reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    So either that was a dream sequence or they are simply ignoring the movies and the fact that Data died.
    It did appear to be a dream sequence or something similar. I doubt they are ignoring the movies (which clearly set up Data returning through B-4, anyway).
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

There's a scene in the trailer where Picard is looking over a Soong-type android that's been disassembled. Could possibly be B-4 or Lore (although it looks somewhat damaged, I doubt it's any part of Data recovered from the Scimitar).

I'm guessing the scenes in the Vineyard are dreams (Both Picard and Data for instance are wearing their TNG uniforms), but there will be another plotline revolving around Data's possible revival I guess.