Page 111 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2040

The producers said there's no Ent E this season. They may just be trying to keep its appearance a secret but I think a bigger surprise would be the D saucer on another Galaxy stardrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Next episode is called Dominion. Wonder if it'll reveal who the "big bad" is behind Vedic and the rogue changelings. It was assumed by a few it was Lore because of the previews but that seems to have been misdirection .

One theory is that it's Armus from "Skin of Evil", which might explain what Denise Crosby meant by Yar maybe having a small role to play in the season. Also I think there's been speculation by fans that Armus might be related to the founders, although given the Founder's often evil nature they certainly didn't get rid of it (Armus is supposed to be a distillation of all the evil of an alien race). Wonder if that's true, "Data 3.0" will vaporize him as revenge for Tasha, since he presumably has emotions again?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The drama between the Laforge family felt kind of...manufactured?

Does anyone really think that Geordi would freak out because his daughter became a pilot?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    The drama between the Laforge family felt kind of...manufactured?

Does anyone really think that Geordi would freak out because his daughter became a pilot?
    Yeah, I commented on that when Syndey had her talk with Seven. Geordi was the Conn Officer on the Enterprise-D in Season 1 and met Picard piloting a shuttle. So having a pilot daughter seems like a weird thing for him to have a bug up his butt about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Yeah, I commented on that when Syndey had her talk with Seven. Geordi was the Conn Officer on the Enterprise-D in Season 1 and met Picard piloting a shuttle. So having a pilot daughter seems like a weird thing for him to have a bug up his butt about.
    It would have made more sense if the Laforge sisters had a sibling rivalry and Geordi was caught between them.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Incredible Member

Any bets that the Deanna at the end of episode 6 is a changealing (spelling)?

I know Vadic requested a search for all of Picard's contacts in this episode, but not having sights on Geordi before this was totally dumb. Being one of Picard's Enterprise senior crew (remember Picard, Riker, and Crusher were all aboard the Titan) as well as the father of the Titan's pilot made Geordi seem like an obvious contact for anyone with espionage talents beyond Boris Badenov.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Any bets that the Deanna at the end of episode 6 is a changealing (spelling)?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I know Vadic requested a search for all of Picard's contacts in this episode, but not having sights on Geordi before this was totally dumb. Being one of Picard's Enterprise senior crew (remember Picard, Riker, and Crusher were all aboard the Titan) as well as the father of the Titan's pilot made Geordi seem like an obvious contact for anyone with espionage talents beyond Boris Badenov.
    It's too convenient that she happened to have Troi when she just happened to capture Riker.

I smell something fishy with a Troi (not sure which one yet).
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'm hoping Will starts feeling heightened emotions to see if Deanna picks them up or not. The Empath Test.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Its real Deanna, they had to figure out a way to get ALL of the crew together (sans thankfully Wesley), which will happen after they're rescued.

I expect Vadic and Deanna will match wits though.

Yeah, I'm hoping to see the real Deanna psychoanalyzing Vadic viciously. It'll be nice to see Marina get some meaty acting in as Deanna, especially considering how sidelined she was in the movies. And having her acting opposite Amanda Plummer? Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Its real Deanna, they had to figure out a way to get ALL of the crew together (sans thankfully Wesley), which will happen after they're rescued.

I expect Vadic and Deanna will match wits though.
    Wesley is awesome.

I still don't get the hate after all these years.

Also my suspicion also accounts for the Team Titans going and getting a Troi to rescue Riker.

There has to be a villainess body swap turn from Troi at some point to complete the callbacks!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-25-2023 at 09:27 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's too convenient that she happened to have Troi when she just happened to capture Riker.

I smell something fishy with a Troi (not sure which one yet).
    Will was known to have been on the rescue mission for Beverly and Jack. Perhaps the Deanna who talked with Will earlier is a changeling? After all, if someone is being kidnapped, putting a double in their place isn't a bad idea.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Will was known to have been on the rescue mission for Beverly and Jack. Perhaps the Deanna who talked with Will earlier is a changeling? After all, if someone is being kidnapped, putting a double in their place isn't a bad idea.
    That makes sense. The Deanna we saw at the end of the last episode was real...and also the first time we've seen the real Deanna this season. *mind blown*

It makes no sense for the Changelings to have preemptively kidnapped Deanna and they didn't have enough time to get her before capturing Riker. This one's definitely a fake.