Page 114 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2040

Still wonder if they could give Lal a new body, or even her old one (Not sure if it was designed to age?).

Wonder if Hallie Todd is interested?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Lore straight up said he just wanted to survive, at which point Geordi should have leapt at the chance to offer him a new body, so that he and Data could be separated.
    It has already been posed about the option to separate them (remove partitions). As of now, no one knows how or even if it can be done without losing Data.

Knowing that it’s extremely likely to be the last time we see Next Gen in live action, I would rather see them fuse together peacefully.

But what is most likely to happen, based on Data’s track record, is he will force the amalgamation to sacrifice themselves to save the Federation some type of way.

I've seen Datalore called Metadata on another site.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I've seen Datalore called Metadata on another site.

I saw somebody drop his "true" name but deleted it due to NDA.

My friend from my old job got this show as a review and confirmed the name for me but said nobody in the media knows the finale because they only gave streamers 9 episode keys. Everyone will be experiencing the finale together!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

My friend from my old job got this show as a review and confirmed the name for me but said nobody in the media knows the finale because they only gave streamers 9 episode keys. Everyone will be experiencing the finale together!
    Makes sense with the internet and the increasing ability to post spoilers.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

I'm doing my best to arrange a viewing party for the finale. We'll all do our best to avoid spoilers for the viewing the Friday after the finale drops.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Just popped up on Paramount's Youtube channel 2 hours ago, where they talk about the uniforms of Star Trek: Picard. Seems a LOT of thought went into it (and for the first time ever Jonathan Frakes loves his Riker outfits, especially the jacket).

Last edited by Nate Grey; 04-01-2023 at 09:49 AM.

Incredible Member

This is a great season, too bad this wasn't season 1, imagine what 3 seasons of this would've been like? But at least it's going out on a high note.

I just found out that the name "Datalore" was from a title episode of TNG that introduced Lore.

One thing that bothers me about this season though is that the lighting aboard ships are dark. No-one can say turn on the lights? Lol

What’s up with that? Even Discovery has lights on the ships.

People keep saying they wish Season 1 had been like this and I get it. This is more what we were expecting. However, in thinking about it more, that wouldn't have worked. Odds are all these cast members wouldn't be around for 3 seasons and it'd be pretty contrived to come up with reasons why this crew continues to come back together. So whole it sounds good on paper, I don't think it'd work out the way we're envisioning.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    People keep saying they wish Season 1 had been like this and I get it. This is more what we were expecting. However, in thinking about it more, that wouldn't have worked. Odds are all these cast members wouldn't be around for 3 seasons and it'd be pretty contrived to come up with reasons why this crew continues to come back together. So whole it sounds good on paper, I don't think it'd work out the way we're envisioning.
    Honestly, I don't hate Seasons 1 and 2 but they are disappointing, and I would have been ok with just this as a singular miniseries and no other season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Honestly, I don't hate Seasons 1 and 2 but they are disappointing, and I would have been ok with just this as a singular miniseries and no other season.
    I feel the same way as you.

I just skipped over seasons 1 and 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just skipped over seasons 1 and 2...
    Hated season 1. Only watched the first episode of season 2 plus Q-related clips and space battle sequences on Youtube.

Boisterously Confused

Just me, or have all (but a few) of us missed how big a deal Jack being telepathic might be?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Just me, or have all (but a few) of us missed how big a deal Jack being telepathic might be?
    He's either able to form a Collective with others thanks to the Borg nanoprobes in him or he's able to form a mental Great Link because he's part Changeling.