Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Climbing up to your genitals and anus (excuse me) might be disconcerting. Since he is fur covered, plenty of handholds for anyone to climb. He's not a smooth wall. Being bitten by a big dinosaur - well, if said dino had latched on ...

You get the drift.

I'm picking Loki, King Kong, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Beast, and Kitty Pryde.

Wolverine is suited to do this alone; however, it'd take him an extremely long time (like binge-watching all three LOTR extended editions long). With support from his fellow X-Men (Beast, Nightcrawler, and Kitty Pryde), they'd tip the odds to be sure. Saruman's forces would undoubtedly overwhelm them with sheer numbers (dogpiling Wolverine with hundreds of slain Uruk-hai would remove him from the equation).

That's where King Kong comes in. Kong might be able to win this on his own, but help wouldn't hurt. He's going to be kicking up such a massive fuss that his fellowship should be able to slip by, shank some orcs, and move on to the next guy without being noticed.

Finally, there's Loki. He makes hundreds of copies of Kong and then sits back with an ear-to-ear grin on his face.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I mean, there are a few guys on there who could probably solo that fight. Luke Cage is a Defender, and they can literally do nothing to him at all. It would take him a while to kill ALL of them, but he could take a nap during the battle and not lose.
    If they are trying to defend Helm's Deep could the Orcs just like Go around them and take the rest of Helm's Deep while Cage naps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Big beat me to saying 'Without any other details, Loki is 616 Loki (original canon), and as such wrecks the opposing army solo'.
    Bah, Marvel Loki isn't original Canon. There were myths about the guy for thousands of years before Marvel was a thing.

I was thinking one Rex would be pretty crazy, 4 more and an army of others would just wreck them. But then I noticed the OP says you're in charge of the defenses, but doesn't grant you any extra power to command loyalty in your troops. So Dinos or Kong may fall to infighting.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Loki and 300 for me.

Loki spans his illusion magic to make it seem like 3,000 Spartans and they clean house.

Note: 616 Loki, does crazy shift than that.

Myth Loki, is Odins fucking “equal” not adopted son. ( Blood Brother as he, Odin, and Mimir defeated Ymir, they worked together to craft the world. And well yeah are the Gods.)

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post

Myth Loki, is Odins fucking “equal” not adopted son. ( Blood Brother as he, Odin, and Mimir defeated Ymir, they worked together to craft the world. And well yeah are the Gods.)
    Uh... no. Odin, Vili and Vi (Odin and his ACTUAL two brothers) did that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Uh... no. Odin, Vili and Vi (Odin and his ACTUAL two brothers) did that.
    Loki and Mimir were blood brothers of Odin.

Besides Odins brothers cucked him
    With Frigga.

Which is why Odin actually murdered his biological ones.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Loki and Mimir were blood brothers of Odin.

Besides Odins brothers cucked him
    With Frigga.

Which is why Odin actually murdered his biological ones.
    Not arguing that, what I AM saying is that you are totally incorrect in stating that Loki, Mimir and Odin made the world out of Ymir. That was Odin, Vili and Vi, and it's that in both the Poetic and Prose Eddas.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan