Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Default Annihilation: We were growing something there

A recommended reading.

If you are a fan of the cosmic stories by Keith Giffend and DnA and you like to keep your house warm by throwing issues of Bendis' GOTG in the fire then this interview of Andy Schmidt, Giffen and Dan Abnett will keep you busy for 10 minutes.

https://sktchd.com/longform/annihila...Qfxe6F2PPx6W2o

Really cool article. I wish they were able to do something similar with Marvel's mystic universe. They kind of tried with Mystic Arcana, but it wasn't as good or successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Really cool article. I wish they were able to do something similar with Marvel's mystic universe. They kind of tried with Mystic Arcana, but it wasn't as good or successful.
    Mystic Arcana is the miniseries with the Howling Commandos?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Mystic Arcana is the miniseries with the Howling Commandos?
    No, it was a series of 4 minis (or one-shots, can't remember), each focusing on a different magic-based character (Nico Minoru, Black Knight, Scarlet Witch and Magik) and connected by back-up features starring Ian Mcnee.
    It was a failed attempt at doing a story similar in structure to Annihilation to potentially ignite interest in Marvel's mystic characters, much like Annihilation did with the cosmic ones.
    It didn't really work, but I wish they gave something like that a better try.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    No, it was a series of 4 minis (or one-shots, can't remember), each focusing on a different magic-based character (Nico Minoru, Black Knight, Scarlet Witch and Magik) and connected by back-up features starring Ian Mcnee.
    It was a failed attempt at doing a story similar in structure to Annihilation to potentially ignite interest in Marvel's mystic characters, much like Annihilation did with the cosmic ones.
    It didn't really work, but I wish they gave something like that a better try.
    We won't getting anything like that or Annihilation in the near future since Marvel is too busy trying to please the MCU sheeple.