Thread: HumAnts

Default HumAnts

Every ant species in the world turns into MCU Antman Scott Lang. They start out the same size but of course can grow if they want to. They each have a lifetime supply of Pym Particles for their needs.

They all of course have Scott Lang's personality and memories.

How does this change the world? What's the environmental impact?

Bonus: Same as above but also all wasps become MCU Hope Van Dyne, with the same circumstances as the Scotts.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Is there a Living Tribunal for MCU?

Because I'd guess that many Pym Particles in the possession of so many unstable humans might threaten to destabilize the multiverse, sort of like how if you made Jupiter into a star it would alter the orbits of the other planets in the solar system.

If there's 1.6 million ants for every human, and that many Langs, each with a lifetime supply of Pym particles, it's easy to suppose the physical balance of the universe/multiverse might be thrown off.

So LT shows up and seals the MCU off from the rest of reality.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Is there a Living Tribunal for MCU?

Because I'd guess that many Pym Particles in the possession of so many unstable humans might threaten to destabilize the multiverse, sort of like how if you made Jupiter into a star it would alter the orbits of the other planets in the solar system.

If there's 1.6 million ants for every human, and that many Langs, each with a lifetime supply of Pym particles, it's easy to suppose the physical balance of the universe/multiverse might be thrown off.

So LT shows up and seals the MCU off from the rest of reality.
    If you made Jupiter into a star it would have the exact same mass as... Jupiter... and therefore wouldn't change the orbits of anything. Mass is directly related to gravity, after all. You could make Jupiter into a black hole and it STILL wouldn't change the orbits of anything in the solar system.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    If you made Jupiter into a star it would have the exact same mass as... Jupiter... and therefore wouldn't change the orbits of anything. Mass is directly related to gravity, after all. You could make Jupiter into a black hole and it STILL wouldn't change the orbits of anything in the solar system.
    Must increase Jupiter's mass by seventy-nine times to get a star.

So, turn Jupiter into a star = (Jupiter's mass) x (79).

See here: