Mighty Member

Default PRE-FLASHPOINT Conner return to Smallville Farm

Hello,
    could someone tell me in which Issue Conner returned to the Smallville Farm?

Saw Pictures of it and I really liked the artwork...

It was a kind of Aquarell Art-Work and I loved it and I also loved how Martha Kent welcomed him back...

I know Johns was the one who did that, so I think maybe it was at the start of Johns’ Teen Titans run? I know Conner died in IC and then was resurrected in Legion of Three Worlds which led into Johns/Lemire Adventure Comics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I know Johns was the one who did that, so I think maybe it was at the start of Johns’ Teen Titans run? I know Conner died in IC and then was resurrected in Legion of Three Worlds which led into Johns/Lemire Adventure Comics.
    No, Johns Teen Titans Run STARTED EVERYTHING....

1. Johns Teen Titans Run,here he joined the Teen Titans and reformed with Cassie,Bart,Tim and this LED TO
    2. IC
    3. Final Crisis: Legion of three worlds
    4. Adventure Comics

So it was an Comic BETWEEN FINAL CRISIS: LEGION OF THREE WORLDS BOOK 4 and ADVENTURE COMICS ISSUE 1

Its in the middle, so it could be a Superman Book or it could be that Legion of three worlds have another Issue.

Because in Johns/Lemire Adventure Comics he recently came back to Smallville and to live, I have this as collected book.
    He lives already in Smallville and Martha invited Cassie to come over so she and Conner can talk, so it was AFTER Legion of three worlds and BEFORE Adventure Comics.