Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Chamber's death bordered on comical. lol Something was definitely not right there.
    It was so funny Chamber dying and cursing Scott. looked like a sitcom dead

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah, and the worst part is that I'm not sure Rosenberg intended to be that funny, but it was.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, and the worst part is that I'm not sure Rosenberg intended to be that funny, but it was.
    I don't give Rosenberg much benefit of the doubt. Imo he hasn't done anything to earn it yet. But I think, or rather hope, that he meant for Chamber's death to come off odd. Maybe that part was Emma's doing somehow. Hell Sinister is there, no telling what he's up to.

So I think chances are high some of these deaths will be undone. Chamber, Sunspot, and given the controversy, maybe Rahne's too.

I was expecting for Cyclops to look at camera like in The Office.

In the end, Rosenberg’s run will be attributed to Space Phantoms. Immortus knee Hickman’s run was coming and just needed a little time so he’s throwing some chaos into the mix for the time being.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

So I think chances are high some of these deaths will be undone. Chamber, Sunspot, and given the controversy, maybe Rahne's too.
    I am sure Emma can't manipulate the events of War of Realms because it involved many realms.

Why would Emma want Sunspot to fake a death?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I am sure Emma can't manipulate the events of War of Realms because it involved many realms.

Why would Emma want Sunspot to fake a death?
    Idk if Emma will be involved or not. Who knows. That's the theory some some floating around this forum, but not me. So you'd have to ask one of the posters who thinks Emma is behind the fake deaths.

But I do think somehow, some deaths will get reversed somehow. As some said, maybe after AoX, things will be set right. Because it all seems weird to start killing off all these characters, especially Sunspot just before Hickman comes on board.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The X-Men probably think Roberto's dead while he's stuck in Asgard or something.

It's the 80s again.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I was expecting for Cyclops to look at camera like in The Office.
    Uxm run would be worth it if he does it at every opportunity like Jim.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Yep, time jump (which may be rewound sorta at the end of War of the Realms......).......I thought Dani was Powerless since M Day......or did she regain her powers at some point? Nice seeing Madrox as a one man army.....and some team work working here.....but where’s Magik? Or Hope?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    .......I thought Dani was Powerless since M Day......or did she regain her powers at some point? Nice seeing Madrox as a one man army.....and some team work working here.....but where’s Magik? Or Hope?
    Dani regained her powers during UXM Rosenberg's run after Warlock's TO virus reset her genes.

Hope, Chamber, Rahne and Magik are in the underground tunnels.

Go and buy #1.

BANNED

I can't wait to see what will happen to Sunspot. Whether he went missing or is really dead.

I just wish that War of Realms UXM comes out twice per month rather than once per month considering that all these happened before UXM # 17.

One month is too long a wait....lol

I hope there are surprises and twists again in this issue and spoilers please in a few hours time.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

Go and buy #1.
    I would agree. Even those who are hating Uncanny loved #1 of War. This was everything that people wanted out of these characters and a quality X-Book. Now we have such discombobulation that we're discussing deaths before we even see them happening.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I would agree. Even those who are hating Uncanny loved #1 of War. This was everything that people wanted out of these characters and a quality X-Book. Now we have such discombobulation that we're discussing deaths before we even see them happening.
    So very true!! Of course when you are reading things later on it will be fine, but right now it's a bit of a mess.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Agreed! This is a great book with great characters.