Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Big Bang Thoery Finale - Does the elevator get fixed tonight?

One of two questions we may see answered tonight? Does the Elevator get fixed, and will we find out Penny's maiden name?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I hope they don't do future time jumps and all. That has became over done and all. Just be a normal episode where something happens surprising (Penny gets pregnant etc).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Elevator should be shown as always working and somebody knew the whole time ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'm generally not a sitcom guy, but out of all of them I've ever been into, this was my favorite finale.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I half expected once they won the Nobel Prize, Amy got the makeover and the elevator was working, to see Sheldon wake up and it was all a dream.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

The finale was fine and very touching, but the last minute of Young Sheldon moved me even more.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?