Default John Rambo vs Barney Ross

hmm.. I wonder who would win between these Sylvester Stallone action icons. Presumably if the encounter takes place in recent years, when both of these men are "past their prime" but still in plenty good shape-- I wonder how this would go down in an environment without mechanical weapons to use?

BANNED

Rambo always seems to come out on top. I haven’t seen the expendables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Rambo always seems to come out on top. I haven’t seen the expendables.
    Expendavles Barbey is less survival training, more combat with guns, knives, bad ass enough to field and command s bad ass unit and has a plane armed to the teeth on a normal biases.

It depends on combat zone, Rambo Mercs Ross if a hide and sneak or stealth situation.

Typical Khazan? Ross is a hellva quick draw with his gun and has insane on the fly combat aiming. ( Shot one of his team mates gone rogue in the span of two seconds, with a big ass hand cannon and did it in a way he sent guy to be nearly dead, not all dead.)

The only way Rambo wins in Khazan is if given his typical big gun.

And then pray Barney does not use his insane near Robocop accuracy to not take his fingers off before a head shot.

Melee wise Ross has defeated main villains in hand to hand, though Rambo is extremely likely winner here. Ross prefers low blows andcweaponizingbthings.

Rambo could just tear his throat out with bare hands.

In the arena with guns Ross should win simply due to being faster on the draw, though Rambo is close given his pistol feat on the boat in Rambo 4.

In a scenario match with them hunting each other, Rambo has a lot more and better feats and would easily that one.

In close combat with knives or hand to hand its really close. I'd say Ross is a better fighter in the sense that he has more technique, but Rambo is a good fighter too, though in a more improvised sort of way, and seems a decent bit stronger and tougher. With knives Ross may win due to his superior reflexes, but hand to hand Rambo's greater strength would probably ultimately prevail.

Rambo's stealth is insane, I've watched that scene in First Blood in the forest a hundred times and I still have a hard time spotting him even knowing exactly where he is and when he's going to move.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

This is the battle of two dudes who don't know how to use cover AT ALL.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hmm.. I wonder who would win between these Sylvester Stallone action icons. Presumably if the encounter takes place in recent years, when both of these men are "past their prime" but still in plenty good shape-- I wonder how this would go down in an environment without mechanical weapons to use?
    Give us some scenarios, weapons and how far they start from one another.

Also are they aware of the skills of eachother?