Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Comic Geek in General

The tricky thing is that the teaser art shows several X Villians (Magneto, Emma, Exodus are kinda evil maybe , Blob was at last sighting more interests in not being in the massive brawl with Nate, Vulcan was last seen being near complete psychosis......he’s currently believed dead, being lost when the Fault to the Cancerverse was created.......but if Black Bolt came back......, Apocalypse along most of his time trying to conquer, while Sinister has more schemes than he can keep count of at times, many involve genetic research or the Summers/ Grey bloodlines, as well as Mutants in general .....he needs a new hobby.......)

BANNED

White seems dead set on giving Williams more and more books even though they're all bad

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    White seems dead set on giving Williams more and more books even though they're all bad
    Maybe we'll get more Psyocke x Blob. White said he liked the pairing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Maybe we'll get more Psyocke x Blob. White said he liked the pairing. lol
    Oh geezus no

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Oh geezus no
    It is rather eye-roll worthy. But the last of the few pairings I cared about just got axed. IF Chamber really is dead. So any pairing I find eye-roll worthy, if not downright hate, I am expecting to see more of.

PsyBlob
    Crystique
    Jogan lol
    Scemma
    Lonet would be typical
    KittyLossus lol I empathize with fans who are tired of this.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-24-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    One of the best things Rosenberg has done is make it so that there are no leaders of his team, just equal voices.
    I agree. I feel like always having one single leader is unfair. Like saying that some characters are better and more important than the other.
    If everybody has a voice, everything feels more equal.

I hope Hickman continues this and doesn't let all responsability decision on one single character.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I agree. I feel like always having one single leader is unfair. Like saying that some characters are better and more important than the other.
    If everybody has a voice, everything feels more equal.
    Except that, as I pointed out, this already has been done and it's nothing new.

The leader of a group does not have to be the best, it is simply the one that has the best capacity to organize and make decisions. There will be more intelligent, more powerful, more lethal group members ... Each member of a group fulfills a function.

I know exactly how it's gonna go.

Cyclops is gonna kill Jean, Cable destroys the danger room and flies away with her body, Gentle decides Scott should be exiled to space with his daddy and goes sailing to Trinary's home country, the X-Men all vote it's better to put Xavier back in charge now that all his time in the astral plane with Shadow King turned him into a robot, and Moira gets to be Queen in Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionX33 View Post
    Not anymore at this point that's for sure lol. To me they need a committee (although even with equal voices, things get heated. When Jean or Scott wants control let alone Xavier) or something and or just split into teams again with different leaders.
    it most likely will be the former. i think Hickman's doing away with the Blue/Gold way of handling things. hopefully that means they can get the fancy chairs again

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    What's with your hate boner for Williams?

Lonet would be typical
    Monet and....Logan? Laura?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

What's with your hate boner for Williams?
    I've read her books

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Monet and....Logan? Laura?
    Logan. They are both gonna be in HOX and Jean's tied up with Scott. Not necessarily a relationship, but they got a lot to discuss. Storm may still be with T'Challa. Psylocke may stay with Blob. So Logan's gotta hook up with someone and Monet is available. That'd be typical. She's in a book again, and I gotta sit through Logan to see her. And Mystique in POX. lol But this is just the start & we got more books coming after this. So fingers crossed for later books.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-24-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Come on, folks. Ya'll know how it's gonna be.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Come on, folks. Ya'll know how it's gonna be.

I'm pretty sure it isn't Charles. His project seems to put mutants on danger per august solicits

It is rather eye-roll worthy. But the last of the few pairings I cared about just got axed. IF Chamber really is dead. So any pairing I find eye-roll worthy, if not downright hate, I am expecting to see more of.

PsyBlob
    Crystique
    Jogan lol
    Scemma
    Lonet would be typical
    KittyLossus lol I empathize with fans who are tired of this.
    My hope is that Hickman won't focus on couples. His work has little romance compared to others

Logan. They are both gonna be in HOX and Jean's tied up with Scott. Not necessarily a relationship, but they got a lot to discuss. Storm may still be with T'Challa. Psylocke may stay with Blob. So Logan's gotta hook up with someone and Monet is available. That'd be typical. She's in a book again, and I gotta sit through Logan to see her. And Mystique in POX. lol But this is just the start & we got more books coming after this. So fingers crossed for later books.
    whew that'd lead a very interesting dynamic between Monet and Jubilee

Jubilee:
    Monet:
    Jubilee:
    Monet: yes, I AM screwing your dad. What are you gonna do about it? Be mad?