Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 591
  1. #466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I didn't know SDCC allowed public nudity at its panels.
    I can also be reached on Twitter and WordPress.

    Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad, now complete!

  2. #467

    Default

    Wave 1 is Dawn of X.

  3. #468
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,202

    Default

    curious to see what these "New" concepts will be
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  4. #469

    Default

    I have a guess for a Dawn of X book. Not an “I'd put money on it” guess, I’m like 65-70% sure about this.

    So, we know Hickman is doing the flagship and it’s probably gonna double ship. We also know that Duggan and Lolli have something with Emma, but what exactly is a mystery. Some think that Dauterman will draw the flagship, but I think it’s far more likely that it’ll be Pepe and RB or a DC steal drawing the flagship.

    White shared some Dauterman art that was almost certainly Emma and Dauterman shared art of someone with black sclera. Gambit is the only X-Men character with those kind of eyes (but the iris could be a different color and we won’t truly know until it is colored). Rogue and Gambit are on a team together that they’ve never been on before. This leaves X-Force, Excalibur, a Hellfire Club book, or potentially even specific adjective titles like New X-Men, Extraordinary X-Men, or Amazing X-Men (or even something completely brand new, though I don’t think any of those are coming until Wave 2).

    My prediction is that Duggan and Dauterman (hopefully with Matt Wilson on colors) are doing a book featuring Emma, Gambit, and Rogue, with a backup by Lolli about Emma in the first issue.

  5. #470
    Incredible Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Well, if Rogue gets to be in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Dauterman, I'll cry with joy.

    But that's not happening. I never get what I want.

  6. #471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Well, if Rogue gets to be in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Dauterman, I'll cry with joy.

    But that's not happening. I never get what I want.
    Duggan’s Rogue > Kelly Thompson’s Rogue tbh

    Also, I should mention that at one Duggan just wandered into some reddit thread years ago and said he loved both Rogue and Gambit but hated them together so if he gets both of them then yay for me!

  7. #472
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Well, if Rogue gets to be in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Dauterman, I'll cry with joy.

    But that's not happening. I never get what I want.
    Join the club... Lol

    But even we unlucky ones get some kind of treat now & again.

    Sad the wait for SDCC is gonna drag...

  8. #473
    Incredible Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Duggan’s Rogue > Kelly Thompson’s Rogue tbh

    Also, I should mention that at one Duggan just wandered into some reddit thread years ago and said he loved both Rogue and Gambit but hated them together so if he gets both of them then yay for me!
    Duggan's Rogue in Uncanny Avengers was my favorite Rogue in a long, long time. I'm not a huge fan of KT's Rogue. I remember Duggan posting in Rogue's thread when he left UA that he'd love to write her again.

    But yeah, he's for sure getting a book with Emma, I just don't think we're luck enough to get Rogue and Gambit in it as well.

  9. #474
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Duggan's Uncanny is the best X-series of the past few years

  10. #475
    Incredible Member TheRealWashout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    679

    Default

    I'd love a Duggan X-Force book with Emma, Rogue, Gambit, Cable, Deadpool, and Quicksilver + others (Frenzy?).

  11. #476
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,688

    Default

    gerry doogie go tabby
    tag the movie made me cry

  12. #477
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Duggan’s Rogue > Kelly Thompson’s Rogue tbh

    Also, I should mention that at one Duggan just wandered into some reddit thread years ago and said he loved both Rogue and Gambit but hated them together so if he gets both of them then yay for me!
    I think Duggan writing a better Rogue than Thompson is the consensus.

  13. #478
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I have a guess for a Dawn of X book. Not an “I'd put money on it” guess, I’m like 65-70% sure about this.

    So, we know Hickman is doing the flagship and it’s probably gonna double ship. We also know that Duggan and Lolli have something with Emma, but what exactly is a mystery. Some think that Dauterman will draw the flagship, but I think it’s far more likely that it’ll be Pepe and RB or a DC steal drawing the flagship.

    White shared some Dauterman art that was almost certainly Emma and Dauterman shared art of someone with black sclera. Gambit is the only X-Men character with those kind of eyes (but the iris could be a different color and we won’t truly know until it is colored). Rogue and Gambit are on a team together that they’ve never been on before. This leaves X-Force, Excalibur, a Hellfire Club book, or potentially even specific adjective titles like New X-Men, Extraordinary X-Men, or Amazing X-Men (or even something completely brand new, though I don’t think any of those are coming until Wave 2).

    My prediction is that Duggan and Dauterman (hopefully with Matt Wilson on colors) are doing a book featuring Emma, Gambit, and Rogue, with a backup by Lolli about Emma in the first issue.
    I don't know when Larraz or Silva started to draw HOX POX but I dout that they would be able to draw HiX-Man flagship #1 too.
    I think they are both working on issue 5 right now.

  14. #479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think Duggan writing a better Rogue than Thompson is the consensus.
    I wasn’t sure if it was a hot take. Like, I love Kelly. I adored her Hawkeye run, I think her Captain Marvel is great, but her Rogue is so 90s Rogue and 90s Rogue sucks. I think the only people that like 90s Rogue are the people that ship Romy (which I don’t) or people that got into X-Men through the cartoon (which I didn’t).

    Now I’m just tired of the character and don’t want to read about her but if Duggan is writing her, I’m in.

  15. #480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I don't know when Larraz or Silva started to draw HOX POX but I dout that they would be able to draw HiX-Man flagship #1 too.
    I think they are both working on issue 5 right now.

    They started HOXPOX right after they finished their previous projects, so I think they both had a nice head start. I also forgot to mention that it could be Molina or someone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •