Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Yeah, I've seen what Aaron has to say about the X-Men, and I'm fine with him off playing with the Avengers now. Also, I don't want to see him dragging the likes of Warbird back into the franchise.

Ewing and Duggan, though? I'd be intensely curious to see their take on this, especially coming into a new status quo. (Also, Zub, McGuire, Williams, and Ayala.)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, I've seen what Aaron has to say about the X-Men, and I'm fine with him off playing with the Avengers now. Also, I don't want to see him dragging the likes of Warbird back into the franchise.

Ewing and Duggan, though? I'd be intensely curious to see their take on this, especially coming into a new status quo. (Also, Zub, McGuire, Williams, and Ayala.)
    The way I see it, nearly everyone involved in AoXM can stay, everyone who wasn’t needs to GTFO.

Aaron is writing 48 issues for Marvel this year, co-writing another 6, he just launched a new creator-owned, and has more creator owned on hiatus. There will be no book.

Ewing could do book if he stopped doing special projects.

Duggan is doing a book. Williams is a hard likely. Ayala maybe because she was in that Marvel Pride thing. Zub is a maybe, since he has one secret book. Brisson might be in but not as much since he's likely doing Ghost Rider. Rosenberg's probably staying in. Thompson might stay in. McGuire, big doubt. The dynamic duo might go cosmic.

Lord Spencer has risen above Hickman. He will come to conquer the mutant filth in time (years).
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Aaron is writing 48 issues for Marvel this year, co-writing another 6, he just launched a new creator-owned, and has more creator owned on hiatus. There will be no book.

Ewing could do book if he stopped doing special projects.

Duggan is doing a book. Williams is a hard likely. Ayala maybe because she was in that Marvel Pride thing. Zub is a maybe, since he has one secret book. Brisson might be in but not as much since he's likely doing Ghost Rider. Rosenberg's probably staying in. Thompson might stay in. McGuire, big doubt. The dynamic duo might go cosmic.

Lord Spencer has risen above Hickman. He will come to conquer the mutant filth in time (years).
    The cosmic books are in the same office as the X-Men, so who knows. I think Nadler/Thompson will have something. I want Tini Howard too.

But the Disassembled team need to get this treatment.

EDIT: I'd dig a Spencer X-Men run but only if he stops playing it safe. His Spider-Man is kinda boring.

Aaron is a FANTASTIC writer but just not one I think is suited for X-Men. I want him at Marvel forever, reviving all of the high-fantasy titles. I hope he does an Elsa Bloodstone book of some kind and expands the monster/horror fantasy side.

Ayala is a MUST. Howard would be cool. Either of the Ewings (Eve or Al) would rock. Cates on Wolverine and/or X-Force.

aaron go do captain america can you hear me aaron aaron please
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Going from Marvel's usual pipeline method of one shot to mini-series i'd day Leah Williams is probably due for an ongoing soon. Same for McGuire.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Going from Marvel's usual pipeline method of one shot to mini-series i'd day Leah Williams is probably due for an ongoing soon. Same for McGuire.
    McGuire already had an ongoing. They just capped it at ten issues to relaunch with the same creative team lol (silly Spider-Office). But I agree with the sentiment, more X-Men for Seanan!

After reading today's issue of X-Statix, I think it's safe to say that Milligan/Allred will be one of the creative teams in the next X-era.

-Pav, who can't wait...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Wait is this Emma, this little snippet looks so good. Gonna be happy to see which books this appears in though
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Wait is this Emma, this little snippet looks so good. Gonna be happy to see which books this appears in though
    Gotta be Hickman. No way are they going to put Dauterman on anything that isn't the main book(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I guess that explains why Dauterman was practicing drawing Storm in the Young Guns sketchbook.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yes. So dauterman confirmed. I ownder if Aaron is back too

Please don’t say that. That statement makes me sad.

BANNED

Aaron is a bad writer and just like every single writer associated with Age of X-Man or any X-Men book of the last half decade shouldn't be allowed (besides Vita and Spurrier) to have any more books
    get some talent in the X-offices for once

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    After reading today's issue of X-Statix, I think it's safe to say that Milligan/Allred will be one of the creative teams in the next X-era.

-Pav, who can't wait...
    Did... did you not hear the news about The X-Cellents yesterday? Or in the back of Giant-Size X-Statix?

So excited for Dauterman!

Love how he draws the X-Men. They're clearly favorites of him.