Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

We know dauterman is doing a book, right? Right? Please say yes....

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Rosenberg honestly should've written X-Force instead of Brisson with Hope (who I'm now convinced is his best X-Character) instead of Kid Cable. Those characters, at least in many incarnations, fit his writing style.
    I have suffered ENOUGH.

when's duggan-force
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I was lurking around on Something Awful and I saw this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...&pagenumber=78

Specifically, the post from Blockhouse: “Man if the rumor that was floating around along with the titles of the books before the announcement was even a little true the reaction is going to be interesting

spoilers:
    For references sake said rumor was it's revealed all mutants are immortal”
    end of spoilers

Anyone know anything about this? Where can we find this rumor? It kinda makes sense when you remember spoilers:
    Hickman’s love for the Eternals.
    end of spoilers
    If Bleeding Cool hasn't posted it, then it's probably unreliable. They don't get everything right, but they do get things right pretty often and would jump on this sort of thing - especially this weekend when they can't post the Marvel previews. The only reason they wouldn't is if they heard something contradictory and therefore know it's false.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

It's interesting that, as of just a few months ago, a few here noticed that they seemed to be trying to get Uncanny to 650 asap. Now, we know thats no longer the case. Uncanny ends at 644...

...which is exactly 100 issues since Volume 1 ended.

Hickman seems to have some revolutionary ideas, but revolutionary enough to start a relaunched title from 645? We can dare to dream.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I really want either him or Olivier Coipel. Or both really, because I'm greedy and Ollie is so slow anyway. But Dautermann doesn't have anything lined up after War of the Realms that has been announced, and none of Marvel's core books are expected to get a relaunch before 2020 aside from the X-Men books, so I sure hope White has stolen him away for the muties.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I really want either him or Olivier Coipel. Or both really, because I'm greedy and Ollie is so slow anyway. But Dautermann doesn't have anything lined up after War of the Realms that has been announced, and none of Marvel's core books are expected to get a relaunch before 2020 aside from the X-Men books, so I sure hope White has stolen him away for the muties.
    I feel like Dauterman may be on a short break after WOTR, but when he’s ready to come back he’ll be a part of the regular art rotation on the flagship.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    It's interesting that, as of just a few months ago, a few here noticed that they seemed to be trying to get Uncanny to 650 asap. Now, we know thats no longer the case. Uncanny ends at 644...

...which is exactly 100 issues since Volume 1 ended.

Hickman seems to have some revolutionary ideas, but revolutionary enough to start a relaunched title from 645? We can dare to dream.
    Fantastic Four says hello. That relaunched on LGY #645 too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Fantastic Four says hello. That relaunched on LGY #645 too.
    Well that's just wonderful. Hopefully this is the case for Uncanny as well. All those new #1s aren't fooling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I love Olivier Coipel, but he's done so many of Marvel's big books already. I'd rather he go do something creator owned (I remember a while back, after AvX or Spider-Verse I think, that he said that after doing so many event scale books, he was interested in something quieter). Give some newer artists the chance to be the next Coipel.

Dauterman would be a great choice. He's already proven to be an artist on that level, but doesn't yet have a decade+ of events under his belt...

Jorge Molina is the hottest shit available now. Everyone isn't just sleeping on this man. THEY ARE ARE IN HIBERNATION!!! Please, Lord Molina. The Age of Panic has ended. Return to the mutants! Return to Magneto!

or do an inhumans book i would also take that my lord

BANNED

But Panic was the one who hired Molina in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    But Panic was the one who hired Molina in the first place.

Lol I’m pretty sure Molina was one of the artists Cebulski was talking about when he did that twitter thread about inkers a while ago. He couldn’t hit some of his deadlines on Spider-Geddon and barely drew X-Men Blue. Now, in his Strikeforce issue, he’s inked by the guy that inks RB Silva.

Hopefully he can hit deadlines now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Gods I hope so. Russel Dauterman, Oliver Coipel & Clay Mann are probably my trio of favourite modern Marvel artists. If any of them land on an X-Book I'll be ecstatic. I believe Mann is DC exclusive for the moment, but he just might make his way back if given a sweet enough offer.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Gods I hope so. Russel Dauterman, Oliver Coipel & Clay Mann are probably my trio of favourite modern Marvel artists. If any of them land on an X-Book I'll be ecstatic. I believe Mann is DC exclusive for the moment, but he just might make his way back if given a sweet enough offer.
    I doubt that Mann will return to Marvel. He is a star at DC. It seems Marvel don`t care for their artist as much as DC.