Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    https://community.cbr.com/attachment...4&d=1558054807

She’s not writing Rogue and Gambit next.
    Thank you for crushing my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thank you for crushing my dreams.
    You’re welcome.

If anyone’s feeling like they’re flying a little too close to the sun and need to be brought back down to earth, y’all know where to find me.

Oh and I will update the OP if/when stuff gets leaked or we find new info. And when the books are announced we can all see how close we got.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05...e-powers-of-x/

JH: At the conclusion of our 12 weeks of HOX and POX, we'll be launching an entire new universe of X-books. Some will be traditional fare, some carry through on ideas presented in HOX and POX. Some books are completely new concepts. I, personally, will be writing the ongoing flagship X-book.
    Hmm, I did not intend to state that nothing would resemble old stuff, although I can see how it comes off that way. I think the reliance on recognizable titles and concepts will be minimal. I won't bother to quote everything, but so much of that interview is laced with comments about moving beyond the stuff of the past and committing to something new and exciting.

BANNED

X-Men by Hickman
    X-Factor by Rosenberg
    X-Force by ?
    Excalibur by ?
    New Mutants by ?
    Deadpool by ?
    Wolverine by ?

Glob Herman X-Tra Large (1 of 5)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Just get Gerry Duggan and Jim Zub and Al Ewing writing X-Books! Don't let the Avengers have all the fun!
    Last edited by nx01a; 05-17-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    X-Treme Adventures of Blob & Betsy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Make Glob wear clothes again and I’ll read it.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Well, we don't know if the Duggan project is something that is actually about Emma or something in which she just appears, perhaps not even X-men related. Judging by his Avengers run, Hickman doesn't seem to be that interested in Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, we don't know if the Duggan project is something that is actually about Emma or something in which she just appears, perhaps not even X-men related. Judging by his Avengers run, Hickman doesn't seem to be that interested in Logan.
    Then this man would be my greatest love. lol That in addition to Monet being one of his top 5 fav. mutants.

On a serious note, I just hope Hickman won't have the flaws of other writers. Having a pet character that others get sacrificed for. Hopefully whatever characters his run includes, he'll be writing them all at their best & bringing some back to what they used to stand for -because some characters haven't developed so much as turned into parodies.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-17-2019 at 12:08 PM.

BANNED

If my memory serves me Gail Simone said that she would continue to write Domino after short break(Hickman said that no xbooks in August and September).
    Ed Brisson said he was working on a book with Sabretooth, but I'm not sure.
    Also not all books will appear in one month it may take two or three months.
    My assumptions:
    1) Uncanny X-men and X-Men two flagships books by Hickman. (18/18 comics in year format or 24/12)
    2) Maybe Cable and X-Force (or both). I think Gambit and Rogue will be there.
    3) Domino book.
    4) X-Factor by Rosenberg.
    5) I hope will see Storm solo book.
    6) Wolverine by Soule(pls no).
    7) X-kids book by Kelly Thompson.

I bet that new X-23 book is not in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    If my memory serves me Gail Simone said that she would continue to write Domino after short break(Hickman said that no xbooks in August and September).
    Ed Brisson said he was working on a book with Sabretooth, but I'm not sure.
    Also not all books will appear in one month it may take two or three months.
    My assumptions:
    1) Uncanny X-men and X-Men two flagships books by Hickman. (18/18 comics in year format or 24/12)
    2) Maybe Cable and X-Force (or both). I think Gambit and Rogue will be there.
    3) Domino book.
    4) X-Factor by Rosenberg.
    5) I hope will see Storm solo book.
    6) Wolverine by Soule(pls no).
    7) X-kids book by Kelly Thompson.

I bet that new X-23 book is not in development.
    When did he say this???!!!! Ed Brisson writing Creed would be a dream come true. He wrote the only good Sabretooth in 2018. lol But that's assuming he didn't just mean Dead Man Logan.

BC rumor had it Pak was doing something with Sabretooth. Lord I hope it's Ed Brisson, if it's either of them.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

On a serious note, I just hope Hickman won't have the flaws of other writers. Having a pet character that others get sacrificed for. Hopefully whatever characters his run includes, he'll be writing them all at their best & bringing some back to what they used to stand for -because some characters haven't developed so much as turned into parodies.
    He managed to avoid this in both Avengers and FF; while he might had favorites, nothing so blatant as, say, Wolverine and Quentin Quire under Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Just get Gerry Duggan and Jim Zub and Al Ewing writing X-Books! Don't let the Avengers have all the fun!
    I'd love Jim Zub to write an x-book. His work with adult Cyclops in champions was great. He nailed the character. I'd like to see what he could do with other mutants