Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    pls someone cool relaunch x-force
    Would love Fabian Nicieza to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Would love Fabian Nicieza to return.
    Purp, that’s thinking backwards. You gotta think ahead, man!

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Purp, that’s thinking backwards. You gotta think ahead, man!
    Some things just can`t let go.

I want Duggan on X-Force but he's probably busy doing some weird side project. Gimme a classic-ISH X-Force team with Duggan and a cool guy like Burnett. But alas, the dream is dead.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I want Duggan on X-Force but he's probably busy doing some weird side project. Gimme a classic-ISH X-Force team with Duggan and a cool guy like Burnett. But alas, the dream is dead.
    It seems Duggan is on all recent X-Men present videos. I am sure that he has some X project but I think it will be Emma solo.

What are the chances that Vita Ayala gets an ongoing?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    What are the chances that Vita Ayala gets an ongoing?
    I don’t know, but I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    As they are suggesting all will change with the same effect we saw after AoA and during New X-men and so on. I guess we will find ourselves in a new era with line-ups we did not expect or seen before.

Also they recently killed of quite a few, so we will not be seeing Blindfold, Chamber, Wolfsbane and so in that.

Hickman brought back focus on Moonstar and Hope a bit, so guess he likes them. They might be getting a team to lead. But not as you might expect. So no new Mutants for Dani, or kids for Hope.

He also seems to like students like Armor, Rockslide and Glob, as he gave them a story during disassembled and they got a series in AoXM, so there might be a new students book. Though I rather see Hellion and Surge in it as well.
    None of that has anything to do with Hickman. You have Brisson to thank for Nextgen, that guy loves Glob. And it was Rosenberg who chose to use Dani and Hope in UXM. And Sunspot's on the deceased list too - surely Hickman will undo that! He was in his Avengers!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    None of that has anything to do with Hickman. You have Brisson to thank for Nextgen, that guy loves Glob. And it was Rosenberg who chose to use Dani and Hope in UXM. And Sunspot's on the deceased list too - surely Hickman will undo that! He was in his Avengers!
    Again with Chris Robinson saying on the UXM 20 letter page how there's little editorial mandate, it leads me to the thought & hope that nothing in this "Fresh Start" relaunch will count going forward. Someone could pick up on some stuff in Wave books if they want, I am sure. But it's possible that Hickman's story will pick up where all the ResurrXion titles finished. That was probably the last canon.

Meanwhile the current run of books that came after will just be casual fun stories, in the X-Office's mind (filler in fans' minds) because there was a 6 month gap to fill between ReurrXion & Hickman.
    1. Mr. & Mrs. X
    2. Age of X-Man
    3. Uncanny X-Men
    4. X-Force
    5. Major X
    6. Dead Man Logan
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-21-2019 at 09:22 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

pls someone cool relaunch x-force
    Shhhhh. Marvel might give us 12 issues from Rian Johnson.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Again with Chris Robinson saying on the UXM 20 letter page how there's little editorial mandate, it leads me to the thought & hope that nothing in this "Fresh Start" relaunch will count going forward. Someone could pick up on some stuff in Wave books if they want, I am sure. But it's possible that Hickman's story will pick up where all the ResurrXion titles finished. That was probably the last canon.

Meanwhile the current run of books that came after will just be casual fun stories, in the X-Office's mind (filler in fans' minds) because there was a 6 month gap to fill between ReurrXion & Hickman.
    1. Mr. & Mrs. X
    2. Age of X-Man
    3. Uncanny X-Men
    4. X-Force
    5. Major X
    6. Dead Man Logan
    Mr and Mrs X was the final ResurrXion era book. It's not a filler title.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Mr and Mrs X was the final ResurrXion era book. It's not a filler title.
    While it’s true that it was the last ResurrXion book, it’s of the same quality as the other filler titles (AoXM titles notwithstanding).

SIAP, but aren't the post HOX/POX books/titles supposed to be announced soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    SIAP, but aren't the post HOX/POX books/titles supposed to be announced soon?
    two weeks

sdcc
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Maybe we’ll get something on Marvel’s Pull List show on YouTube, but if we get anything it’ll probably be the final issues for HOXPOX.