Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Maybe we’ll get something on Marvel’s Pull List show on YouTube, but if we get anything it’ll probably be the final issues for HOXPOX.
    I don't expect they reveal many things before the comic con

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't expect they reveal many things before the comic con
    Agreed. For now I think we'll get more HOX variants and a few (very few) exclusive panels on the next 2 X-Mondays.

Otherwise, anything big will have to wait until the Con in 2 weeks. Though Idk what day it starts. I know it won't be earlier than the 17th. The last few cons didn't give anything exciting, so I haven't kept track of whether or not they're on a specific day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. For now I think we'll get more HOX variants and a few (very few) exclusive panels on the next 2 X-Mondays.

Otherwise, anything big will have to wait until the Con in 2 weeks. Though Idk what day it starts. I know it won't be earlier than the 17th. The last few cons didn't give anything exciting, so I haven't kept track of whether or not they're on a specific day.
    the reveal will be on 20th. they have been holding the reveal for the SDCC

the reveal will be on 20th. they have been holding the reveal for the SDCC
    Thanks. I figured it'd be on a weekend, Idk why I had 17th in my mind, since I knew that made no sense.

Just sad our next X-Monday is wasted on Age of X. Where we'll get exclusive panels for that and Rosenberg's Uncanny. Again. Both of which I am bored with. lol

Hopefully the 15th & 22nd will provide better X-Mondays.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Thanks. I figured it'd be on a weekend, Idk why I had 17th in my mind, since I knew that made no sense.

Just sad our next X-Monday is wasted on Age of X. Where we'll get exclusive panels for that and Rosenberg's Uncanny. Again. Both of which I am bored with. lol

Hopefully the 15th & 22nd will provide better X-Mondays.
    15th will probably be about rosenberg uncanny x-men LOL

15th will probably be about rosenberg uncanny x-men LOL
    Even worse. lol But I wouldn't put it passed them. I haven't been a fan of much since ResurrXion started, but this is by far the blandest period, imo.

I can't wait until we get out of this particular rut of uninteresting filler. Least the month of June went by fast. Compared to May, which dragged,imo.

Hell given the trolling, the 22nd may be about Wolverine. lol

BANNED

They always reveal this stuff before Comic Con in an Entertainment Weekly article.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    When I go to the West Coast, those plates or whatever are too SCARED to start **** when me and my big muscles are around. I'll go to SDCC just to keep JDW safe.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

UPDATE!

Camuncoli is drawing an Image series with Soule and Snyder, so he’s out for the flagship.

And The X-Cellents by Milligan and Allred is coming 2020 so I guess that’s part of Wave 2.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm still calling Coipel and/or Dauterman as artists until proven wrong

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I'm still calling Coipel and/or Dauterman as artists until proven wrong
    Coipel is too slow but Dauterman is looking pretty likely at this point.

Dauterman NEEDS to be drawing Uncanny... or whatever the flagship is. I hope it's still Uncanny.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Dauterman / Coipel would be epic. And Russell can go first to give Coipel more time. I didnt know he was slow; his been on some event books that werent ever late. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Dauterman / Coipel would be epic. And Russell can go first to give Coipel more time. I didnt know he was slow; his been on some event books that werent ever late. I think.
    Yeah, but that was a while ago now. McNiven, Yu, Cheung, Coipel, etc. all those guys got slower and slower as time has gone on. Yu’s probably the fastest of all of them.

I could see Opena being involved but only doing about as many issues as Ottley does on Amazing Spider-Man.