Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yeah. Artists like Gambit much more then most Marvel writers.
    Can't wait to see if rumour that Hickman hates him is true or not. Couldn't find any real posts or interviews to confirm or deny it.
    If I had to guess, I'd say he's not a fan. At least KT really loves him and he was pretty good in her last 2 issues of Mr and Mrs X. Sadly, I didn't enjoy anything else from that book: plot, theme, twists... Oh, well.

But I'm sure she'll be helming a book focused on Rogue and Gambit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    He's not. He's drawing Emma, who's for sure in Hickman's book.

Rogue and Gambit will be with that shark-thing from WCA having marital issues in KT's new team book.
    Shark-thing!? Is it a Shark **** rip-off?

If I had to guess, I'd say he's not a fan. At least KT really loves him and he was pretty good in her last 2 issues of Mr and Mrs X. Sadly, I didn't enjoy anything else from that book: plot, theme, twists... Oh, well.
    MMX really ended on a high note.

I am sure that KT will have some X team book after HOX POX. Probably with Gambit and Rogue in it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Kelly Thompson has mentioned that whatever book Rogue and Gambit are in after HoX/PoX, she's not writing it. That's not to say she doesn't have an X-Book but Remy and Anna Marie aren't in it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Kelly Thompson has mentioned that whatever book Rogue and Gambit are in after HoX/PoX, she's not writing it. That's not to say she doesn't have an X-Book but Remy and Anna Marie aren't in it.
    No. She said she wasn't writing House of X/Powers of X.

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...63009460465664

OMG!!! DAUTERMAN IS SUCH A GREAT CHOICE FOR AN X-BOOK!

I wanted him to draw the team since forever!

Betsy needs to be in his book. He would draw an amazing British Betsy.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member

No. She said she wasn't writing House of X/Powers of X.

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...63009460465664
    She also said she has no idea if they will still be married. IF she was writing the books, she would have been working on them already, and know that, no? I mean, not that she can confirm or deny anything, but it comes off way more that she is trying to pretend she can't tell anyone she is not on their book.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

If that is Emma, she's gonna be around a good bit because she's in a book that Duggan is writing with Lolli on art.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If that is Emma, she's gonna be around a good bit because she's in a book that Duggan is writing with Lolli on art.
    Unless this is just a cover for that book.

I was just thinking the same thing, from the looks of it she’s definitely going to be coming back into a more prominent role come the end of Hickmans event. Unless this is for Duggan as well, because he did quote the tweet with a diamond and crown emoji
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Could be. The wait for SDCC is killing me. I am more excited for that than HOX / POX right now. Number one, because it's a week closer & to see where the characters start landing. I hope Husk will stick around for a Wave title instead of back into Limbo.Monet finally getting some non-PAD shine would be great too. Hopefully Deadpool will have a writer more in the Dugga, Bunn, and Kelly range. etc.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

People went too far with speculation that she's having a solo book or something; for all we know, she only appears in one issue. Of course, it's possible she appears in more than one book, and that has happened before (for example- AXM and New X-men).

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I doubt that, Dauterman just did an event for them, he'll probably be working with a big name. And I doubt Hickman won't be using her in his title(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Shark-thing!? Is it a Shark **** rip-off?
    lives will be lost for the dishonor you have heaped upon jeff and iara this day
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing, from the looks of it she’s definitely going to be coming back into a more prominent role come the end of Hickmans event. Unless this is for Duggan as well, because he did quote the tweet with a diamond and crown emoji
    Maybe it's for a big one-shot and then Dauterman will be following Hickman onto the main title, with Lolli and Duggan doing an Emma-led spin-off?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

i've got many, many goats and my tools ready

how much of the vein juice do you want to tease molina art, jdw
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate