Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 591
  1. #451
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post


    Thick brows, but still looks like a woman.
    It's true: feminine beauty canons are more diverse than in the past.
    And it is a good thing.
    If I offended you, be assured that it wasn't my intention. English is not my first language.

  2. #452
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    The eyebows are rather thick, though…
    Thick eyebrows are particularly popular among women right now.

  3. #453
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,322

    Default

    So the branding for the first wave will be called DAWN OF X.

  4. #454
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    So the branding for the first wave will be called DAWN OF X.
    that is what xavier files guy is saying.

    dawn (of justice) X

  5. #455
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that is what xavier files guy is saying.

    dawn (of justice) X
    JDW said it in X-Men Monday.

  6. #456
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    JDW said it in X-Men Monday.
    I didn't saw that part

  7. #457
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    So the branding for the first wave will be called DAWN OF X.
    Interesting if all books for Dawn are plaaned as maxis and will be relaunched by second wave or second wave would just add more titles?

  8. #458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Interesting if all books for Dawn are plaaned as maxis and will be relaunched by second wave or second wave would just add more titles?
    We’ll probably get some minis and masks out of this but I doubt that the entire line will be made up of them.

  9. #459
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    We’ll probably get some minis and masks out of this but I doubt that the entire line will be made up of them.
    Yeah. I hope at least team books will live longer.

  10. #460
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Some people say he doesn't. But he's the guy that wrote Peter Parker going into his bathroom and finding this:
    Hickman is also the guy who wrote Valeria crushing on Bentley and as TheCape mentioned when Tony went to re-recruit Spidey and Wolvie into the Avengers, Logan told Tony to f*ck off but Tony told him he had beer and Logan said OK. Then he told Pete he has money and Pete accepted by awkward hugging him.
    "Cable was right!"

  11. #461
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    164

    Default

    just an fyi the new x-staix xcellence book has nothing to do with dawn of x and i know it gets critical acclaim but if if sales of the recent one shot are any indication it will be lucky if its a 3 or 4 issue limited series in 2020. There will be a new daughter of wolverine series starring the girl from mcp #6 coming this fall, that may be percys book

    from what has been surmised from tweets and art panels not definite im hearing duggan x-book is not x-force but more of a dark x-men/villian centric book sabertooth is involved in some way

    also this comes from people i trust there will be some sort of magneto centric book dont know if its a solo, team book miniseries or such but he will be the main focus character of the book

  12. #462
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,179

    Default

    I strongly doubt Hickman won't be writing Magneto and Emma, although it's possible they'll appear in more than one book.

  13. #463
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    just an fyi the new x-staix xcellence book has nothing to do with dawn of x and i know it gets critical acclaim but if if sales of the recent one shot are any indication it will be lucky if its a 3 or 4 issue limited series in 2020. There will be a new daughter of wolverine series starring the girl from mcp #6 coming this fall, that may be percys book

    from what has been surmised from tweets and art panels not definite im hearing duggan x-book is not x-force but more of a dark x-men/villian centric book sabertooth is involved in some way

    also this comes from people i trust there will be some sort of magneto centric book dont know if its a solo, team book miniseries or such but he will be the main focus character of the book
    Thanks.

    So they will givea solo for the blond new daughter of wolverine? marvel milking it

    Magneto being Hickman fave makes sense him having centric book

    Duggan writing a antihero book seems like Emma is in it

  14. #464
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Tian
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1151151994800869376

    wonder how much will be revealed, guessing creative team and premise of Dawn of X
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  15. #465
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1151151994800869376

    wonder how much will be revealed, guessing creative team and premise of Dawn of X

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •