Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I didn't know SDCC allowed public nudity at its panels.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Wave 1 is Dawn of X.

curious to see what these "New" concepts will be
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I have a guess for a Dawn of X book. Not an “I'd put money on it” guess, I’m like 65-70% sure about this.

So, we know Hickman is doing the flagship and it’s probably gonna double ship. We also know that Duggan and Lolli have something with Emma, but what exactly is a mystery. Some think that Dauterman will draw the flagship, but I think it’s far more likely that it’ll be Pepe and RB or a DC steal drawing the flagship.

White shared some Dauterman art that was almost certainly Emma and Dauterman shared art of someone with black sclera. Gambit is the only X-Men character with those kind of eyes (but the iris could be a different color and we won’t truly know until it is colored). Rogue and Gambit are on a team together that they’ve never been on before. This leaves X-Force, Excalibur, a Hellfire Club book, or potentially even specific adjective titles like New X-Men, Extraordinary X-Men, or Amazing X-Men (or even something completely brand new, though I don’t think any of those are coming until Wave 2).

My prediction is that Duggan and Dauterman (hopefully with Matt Wilson on colors) are doing a book featuring Emma, Gambit, and Rogue, with a backup by Lolli about Emma in the first issue.

Well, if Rogue gets to be in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Dauterman, I'll cry with joy.

But that's not happening. I never get what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Well, if Rogue gets to be in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Dauterman, I'll cry with joy.

Duggan’s Rogue > Kelly Thompson’s Rogue tbh

Also, I should mention that at one Duggan just wandered into some reddit thread years ago and said he loved both Rogue and Gambit but hated them together so if he gets both of them then yay for me!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

Join the club... Lol

But even we unlucky ones get some kind of treat now & again.

Sad the wait for SDCC is gonna drag...

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post

Also, I should mention that at one Duggan just wandered into some reddit thread years ago and said he loved both Rogue and Gambit but hated them together so if he gets both of them then yay for me!
    Duggan's Rogue in Uncanny Avengers was my favorite Rogue in a long, long time. I'm not a huge fan of KT's Rogue. I remember Duggan posting in Rogue's thread when he left UA that he'd love to write her again.

But yeah, he's for sure getting a book with Emma, I just don't think we're luck enough to get Rogue and Gambit in it as well.

BANNED

Duggan's Uncanny is the best X-series of the past few years

I'd love a Duggan X-Force book with Emma, Rogue, Gambit, Cable, Deadpool, and Quicksilver + others (Frenzy?).

gerry doogie go tabby
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I think Duggan writing a better Rogue than Thompson is the consensus.

I have a guess for a Dawn of X book. Not an “I'd put money on it” guess, I’m like 65-70% sure about this.

So, we know Hickman is doing the flagship and it’s probably gonna double ship. We also know that Duggan and Lolli have something with Emma, but what exactly is a mystery. Some think that Dauterman will draw the flagship, but I think it’s far more likely that it’ll be Pepe and RB or a DC steal drawing the flagship.

White shared some Dauterman art that was almost certainly Emma and Dauterman shared art of someone with black sclera. Gambit is the only X-Men character with those kind of eyes (but the iris could be a different color and we won’t truly know until it is colored). Rogue and Gambit are on a team together that they’ve never been on before. This leaves X-Force, Excalibur, a Hellfire Club book, or potentially even specific adjective titles like New X-Men, Extraordinary X-Men, or Amazing X-Men (or even something completely brand new, though I don’t think any of those are coming until Wave 2).

My prediction is that Duggan and Dauterman (hopefully with Matt Wilson on colors) are doing a book featuring Emma, Gambit, and Rogue, with a backup by Lolli about Emma in the first issue.
    I don't know when Larraz or Silva started to draw HOX POX but I dout that they would be able to draw HiX-Man flagship #1 too.
    I think they are both working on issue 5 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think Duggan writing a better Rogue than Thompson is the consensus.
    I wasn’t sure if it was a hot take. Like, I love Kelly. I adored her Hawkeye run, I think her Captain Marvel is great, but her Rogue is so 90s Rogue and 90s Rogue sucks. I think the only people that like 90s Rogue are the people that ship Romy (which I don’t) or people that got into X-Men through the cartoon (which I didn’t).

Now I’m just tired of the character and don’t want to read about her but if Duggan is writing her, I’m in.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I don't know when Larraz or Silva started to draw HOX POX but I dout that they would be able to draw HiX-Man flagship #1 too.
    I think they are both working on issue 5 right now.

They started HOXPOX right after they finished their previous projects, so I think they both had a nice head start. I also forgot to mention that it could be Molina or someone.