Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    So... Patrick Gleason is doing art for X-Force, right?
    That Cable thing was for Amazing Spider-Man

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    That Cable thing was for Amazing Spider-Man
    Ah. Shame.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

*imagining Dauterman on Excalibur*

How pretty would that book be. <3

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Oh. my brain didn't comprehend the word "X-Force." I guess that's probably where Rogue and Gambit are going, if not the Fallen Angels.

BANNED

Was it actually started that Rogue and Gambit will be in a book with Psylocke?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Was it actually started that Rogue and Gambit will be in a book with Psylocke?
    Not that I recall. Just that Romy were going to be in a book that they hadn't been featured before.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    *imagining Dauterman on Excalibur*

How pretty would that book be. <3
    Dauterman is a level of talent that should be on the main core title not some satellite one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    I've written an academic paper on why that is not true.
    Anyone can write an academic paper....?

A fellow member messaged me to let me know not to talk to you about Carey as you basically harassed him to the point where he left the X-Books because you're a Rogue/Gambit shipper and didn't like Rogue/Magneto. Lol is this true? I'd love to hear an explanation on this.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 07-19-2019 at 09:21 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    KT outright said she was letting go of the accent because Rogue had outgrown it. Another miss in the way she handles Rogue, in my opinion.
    People don't "outgrow" their accents. What classiest bs. To be expected of someone who's quality of writing is fan fiction level i guess.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Well lots of correct info. I just HOPE TO GOD Rosenberg WILL NOT be writing Monet is X-Factor. I heard he mentioned not liking her, and considering how bad he treated everyone in Uncanny, I can only imagine how terrible his Monet would be. Unlike Pak, I don't want him getting a hold of all my favorites. He & Pak already collectively ruined one.

Since that info wasn't finalized, and Rosenberg said he had no X-Book plans as of now, I am hoping that was one of the few rejected ideas.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-19-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Gambit's been a Marauder multiple times. Fallen Angels could be anyone, so maybe that?
    Yes. Gambit was a marauder a few times. I hope he is on X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well lots of correct info. I just HOPE TO GOD Rosenberg WILL NOT be writing Monet is X-Factor. I heard he mentioned not liking her, and considering how bad he treated everyone in Uncanny, I can only imagine how terrible his Monet would be. Unlike Pak, I don't want him getting a hold of all my favorites. He & Pak already collectively ruined one.

Since that info wasn't finalized, and Rosenberg said he had no X-Book plans as of now, I am hoping that was one of the few rejected ideas.
    YeH, a lot of this is mixed up info from pre-Disassembled, Disassembled, HOXPOX, potentially AoXM, and post-HOXPOX stuff so it’s hard to know what exactly to expect. Most of this did end up being correct but it can never hurt to be a bit skeptic. Like, we know R&G aren’t joining the X-Men and Marquez is gone but I’m hoping for that Emma and Sunspot team-up book.

Didn't that person post those same leaks on here? If I recall correctly everyone claimed they were phoney.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Can tomorrow and then Wednesday get here already?
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 07-20-2019 at 12:11 AM.