Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    If you think that, you've clearly not read Red Hood and the Outlaws, which has been consistently good since New 52 (even the Red Hood/arsenal portion, which was weaker).
    This, Red Hood and the Outlaws is the hidden gem of DC Comics, IMO. The series is a joy to read.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Doubt it’s Jason or Damian honestly. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an OC. Otherwise this looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Doubt it’s Jason or Damian honestly. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an OC. Otherwise this looks interesting.
    I agree with you. I think both characters are psychopaths at the moment. I don't believe they would do anything like this at the current time.
    Last edited by MeGrimlock420; 05-18-2019 at 03:29 PM.

On Newsarama someone posted Leviathan could be the original Manhunter and it actually seems possible considering the new teaser focusing on Kate Spencer.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    On Newsarama someone posted Leviathan could be the original Manhunter and it actually seems possible considering the new teaser focusing on Kate Spencer.

Mark Shaw?

I could see it.

There is one for each of the main "detectives" : https://www.instagram.com/p/BxnmVonhsOU/

If everything there is true, Leviathan is probably a former petty criminal who has become a hero and possibly stood alongside Batman.

I really can't help but think of Jason here, so it's probably a misdirection - hopefully.

So now Clark sucks at acting? They really don't want want me to read Superman do they. Find by me, more money for the new Oculus.

Or there are 2 leviathan or I can´t understand that character with mask role here(that is not jason). Another character like HERETIC involved in this?

Talia is using one old costume here.. I am surprised that Talia doesn´t know superman secret.. I thought that the league of assasins knew almost all DC heroes identities...

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Given the Leviathan name and his generally sketchy behavior, Damian seems like a pretty good choice, but I think he's too profitable a character for DC to turn into a villain.
    They can create another HERETIC(Damian clon).. I doubt that suddently they want to introduce Injustice Damian sister here as that Fake masked leviathan..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-19-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    So now Clark sucks at acting? They really don't want want me to read Superman do they. Find by me, more money for the new Oculus.
    Yeah that bit was pretty stupid and makes no sense to me, but the comic as a whole seems intriguing.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

They just referenced Leviathan in Supergirl. Make of that what you will.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Yeah the whole “Clark is terrible at lying” really doesn’t make any sense. It’s actually the opposite: Clark is great at lying/acting. He has to be, after all the public Clark Kent persona is an act.

Yeah the whole “Clark is terrible at lying” really doesn’t make any sense. It’s actually the opposite: Clark is great at lying/acting. He has to be, after all the public Clark Kent persona is an act.
    Exactly, what a farce.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    They just referenced Leviathan in Supergirl. Make of that what you will.
    If it's related to what Bendis is doing than Bendis truly has great luck in seeing his ideas go to live action.

I also see Bendis has retweeted a couple of people who tweeted at him about the whole Leviathan thing on Supergirl, but that might not mean anything.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 05-20-2019 at 05:24 PM.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

It does make sense, if the writers are going for 'clark and superman are one and the same' interpretation.there won't be a clark kent persona in that interpretation. Clumsy clark and confident superman would just to sides that come out during different situations. And the only lie clark would telling is the lie by omission.
    They could also be going for the 'clark kent is who i am and superman is what i do' interpretation.

Astonishing Member

Clark being great at lying about being Superman/Clark Kent doesn't necessarily mean he's great at lying as a whole.