Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MVU Captain America Vs Classic 616 Kingpin

Cap has his shield and mjnoir. No shooting lighting.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Can 616 even take a hit from Mjnoir without dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Can 616 even take a hit from Mjnoir without dying?
    Nope.

Kingpin should be faster so maaaybe he blasts him with his laser cane first? But even that only works if you don't believe Cap got a stat boost from Mjolnir
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Mighty Member

I clicked on this thread thinking MCU Cap would win without any boost.

Nah. Classic Kingpin can mangle the CBPH crowd. Smash through concrete. Toss open doors (one handed) that Daredevil nearly killed himself opening with his whole body involved. Suprise people in that crowd with his speed.

Plus he's got a pimpin laser beam in his walking stick!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah, but I’d have thought, based on the helicopter feat, the motorcycle-throwing feat and others, that MCU Cap is beyond CBPH.

Nevertheless, Mjolnir just makes this silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, but I’d have thought, based on the helicopter feat, the motorcycle-throwing feat and others, that MCU Cap is beyond CBPH.

Nevertheless, Mjolnir just makes this silly.
    A strength edge sure. Durability as well.
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

MCU Cap (no hammer) should be pretty close to 616 Kingpin in his prime, and I think might even win it with the shield.

Give Kingpin an Oak Desk to even the odds.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    MCU Cap (no hammer) should be pretty close to 616 Kingpin in his prime, and I think might even win it with the shield.
    Close perhaps. He's still kind of a turtle to a guy that makes CBPH go "omg he's sooo fast!" and work overtime avoiding him.
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Close perhaps. He's still kind of a turtle to a guy that makes CBPH go "omg he's sooo fast!" and work overtime avoiding him.

"Surprised at how fast he is" is like... OK as a speed feat, considering that's what we have to work with. But I wouldn't necessarily give it the mod over a guy who can intercept a grenade launcher round midair. Not even saying Cap is faster, but I am skeptical he is especially slower. So I'd rather compare their strength and durability to decide. And MCU Cap has a lot of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    "Surprised at how fast he is" is like... OK as a speed feat, considering that's what we have to work with. But I wouldn't necessarily give it the mod over a guy who can intercept a grenade launcher round midair. Not even saying Cap is faster, but I am skeptical he is especially slower. So I'd rather compare their strength and durability to decide. And MCU Cap has a lot of that.
    I totally get what you are saying and am sympathetic to the argument. I'm just repeating what I thought was "board standard" stuff with Fisk.

I swear I've seen stuff where people were talking about his legit presentation as nearly CBPH stuff.

He's like a final boss. Classic Fisk would generally wreck people round 1 and then get edged out in a rematch.
    - big_adventure

Classic Kingping is stronger, more durable, more of a damage sponge, just as fast and maybe even more skilled than Cap.

I don't see Cap being all that close to Kingpin in strength anyway, being casually stronger than Daredevil and that feat where Kingpin is chucking a staircase around with Spider-Man in it are things I don't see Cap replicating.

As for this fight, Mjolnir wins it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Cap has his shield and mjnoir. No shooting lighting.
    Wow, I get to be the first to say it. MVU Cap has no feats.

The way MCU Cap was taking hits from Thanos and hurting him, I think even Classic Spider-Man fighting Fisk is outclassed here, maybe not on speed but everything else.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

does MVU cap stand for the multiverse universe cap? if so he is probably a old guy from the alternate timeline or whatever.