Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wonder Woman Spin off movies

I know DC isn't going to do share univrse so why not have more movies focused on each heroes own universe. Like put in Wonder Girl or more villains?

I’d watch a Donna Troy movie. Hopefully that would finally give Donna an origin that doesn’t make my head ache lol.

A Circe movie could be great as well.

I want a movie starting Donna Troy!

Also lots of Amazons, some Hi-Tech as well as magical devices, beautiful buildings and lush tropical Paradise!

Classic Titans or new Titans I'd love a Teen Titans movie. Though they've done animated stuff.

I would take a teen oriented Donna Troy movie or a dramatic, Lara Croft style Cheetah movie any day

Any storyline for a Donna Troy movie?

Incredible Member

Can you do a "spin-off" of a movie with characters that have never appeared in the film's source material? I would guess we'd be more likely to get an "Amazons" TV show with Nielsen, Wright, Wolfe, Kroes, etc., all of whom have done TV, or maybe a Steve, Sameer, Charlie, Chief film a la Sgt Rock & the Easy Company. And I don't think that's especially likely. In terms of film & TV, WW is a property that needs greater legs before spin-offs, I think.

Cassie could work as a Buffy style spinoff- film/tv .

A prequel about the Amazons could be cool.

Spinoff ? never gonna happen we can't even get a Wonder Girl.Troia.Nubia.Artemis or Fury ongoing.but Batman and Superman has several family books.n we're talking bout a Movie spinoff NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

If they did a Donna Troy movie spun off from Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman they'd probably race bend her like they did Artemis. Which is fine, but it wouldn't be quite the same as the visual in the iconic version of obvious big and little sister Wonders.

Now that I think about it that could be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I want a movie starting Donna Troy! ...
    Yes please , Donna needs a movie to bring her to a wider audience.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    If they did a Donna Troy movie spun off from Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman they'd probably race bend her like they did Artemis. Which is fine, but it wouldn't be quite the same as the visual in the iconic version of obvious big and little sister Wonders.

Now that I think about it that could be cool!
    Just make Nubia movie too

Retired

Since the Trench is being spun off from AQUAMAN, I wonder what element from the first WONDER WOMAN could have been spun off from that movie--and maybe have even come out already. Since the Trench isn't directly related to Aquaman--the way that Mera or Vulko are--it lends itself to giving a director creative freedom to invent an all new story that can stand on its own.

Given the World War I setting, they could have done something more with the heroes of that war and maybe tied into other DC properties like Balloon Buster and Enemy Ace. Or build a whole movie around Eugene Brave Rock's character as Napi--that could lead into some supernatural stuff, drawing on Blackfoot legends, as well as DC's weird western tales.

The natural spinoff from the first Wonder Woman would have been based on Etta, Chief, Charlie, and Sameer, but I think the comparisons with Agent Carter (and the first Captain America movie) maybe could have struck a bit too close to home. Though with an Indiana Jones-like focus of adventures in the chaos of Eastern and Central Europe, they might have differentiated themselves enough.

But I guess the logistics of the actors made that really hard to do.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Can you do a "spin-off" of a movie with characters that have never appeared in the film's source material? I would guess we'd be more likely to get an "Amazons" TV show with Nielsen, Wright, Wolfe, Kroes, etc., all of whom have done TV, or maybe a Steve, Sameer, Charlie, Chief film a la Sgt Rock & the Easy Company. And I don't think that's especially likely. In terms of film & TV, WW is a property that needs greater legs before spin-offs, I think.
    Any spin-off will add new characters, that's pretty much a given. Or do you mean main character? Still works as long as you explain the connection.