A few weeks ago I put a trade paperback collection of a 4 issue Deadshot miniseries written by John Ostrander on hold at my library. I was rather reluctant at first, because considering it was published in the eighties, while that period definitely was a great one for comics, there was also a high chance it could've ended up being rather slapdash and dated l. Little did I know truly how superb this aforementioned Deadshot mini was going to be. The characterization was so good that it could have kickstarted a Deadshot ongoing that had decades of potential. Ostrander transformed Deadshot into a character with so much sickening tragedy that it would make Garth Ennis blush. It was that brilliant. Already it is cemented in my mind as one of the greatest superhero comics I have ever read, among the lines of Watchmen, Mike Grell's Green Arrow, and the New Teen Titans.

That brings me to the topic of this thread. What DC Comics that you consider to be up there with the greats, that don't get as much attention as they should?