Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
I won't watch it unless it gets stellar word of mouth on here, but I'm not watching any of the CW shows as they just don't appeal to me.
Same. I watched the first....3 maybe?.....seasons of Flash and Arrow, and the first season or two of Legends, and that was it for me. The shows are solid by CW standards, and I hear they're largely successful for the network (I assume they must be, since they keep making more) but they just don't satisfy me.

I do want to give Black Lightning a shot, just because I love the character, but I'm too damn busy. Still haven't finished the Netflix Defenders shows (or Vikings, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, and a dozen others), and those are far more to my tastes than the CW. If I can't find time for Punisher season 2, I don't have time for CW's Lightning.

I wish Batwoman the best, and I do like the character and hope she's successful, but I got no real interest in the show.

Oh, but just in case anyone from the CW is reading this.....I'd find the time to watch every single episode of a Nightwing series. Just sayin.