Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    My only complaint about Batwoman is her saying "I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work". She literally goes in and takes everything that's Bruce's, like what?
    It was that and the line "when it fits a woman" that pretty much makes me thinks this show is dead even before it began.
    I mean i can forgive "**** Batman" and for the most part the Titans show has grown on me though not on the same level as Doom Patrol...but as for Batwoman? Yeah i'm just going to say **** that show.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I am honest to god suprised that a Nightwing or Robin series isn't happening on the CW. He fits the CW pretty boy look perfectly, throw in a complicated love life with some good drama and easy to pull off powers/abilities and you have a perfect show for the CW.
    Yeah, Dick does seem like perfect CW material.

Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll show up on the Batwoman show. I'd tune in for that episode!

But I suspect Dick is off limits for the CW since he's on the Titans show.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Yeah, Dick does seem like perfect CW material.

Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll show up on the Batwoman show. I'd tune in for that episode!

But I suspect Dick is off limits for the CW since he's on the Titans show.
    They were going to have a Grayson spin-off from Smallville that followed Dick in Haly's circus. So they have thought about using him before.

Yeah he's off limits now and I don't really want a new show right now. I want them to do better with what they have right now.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

When did they plan on using Dick in Smallville? I thought the whole Gotham crowd was off-limits for that show?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    When did they plan on using Dick in Smallville? I thought the whole Gotham crowd was off-limits for that show?
    Not in Smallville but a spin-off from it made by the same team behind Smallville in a similar prequelish style. I'll see if I can find a link for it.

https://www.slashfilm.com/cws-the-gr...vision-series/

http://www.mtv.com/news/2592918/the-...ive-producers/
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Wow, I had never heard that! Or maybe I did and forgot; this was over a decade ago apparently.

Thanks for finding the links man!

~ Black Panther.