View Poll Results: Adam Glass on Teen Titans: Terrific or Terrible?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

    14 87.50%
  • I dislike it.

    2 12.50%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Mighty Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Yay or Nay: What's The Consensus on Adam Glass's Teen Titans?

    Personally, while it's not perfect, it's the best the TT title has been in more than a decade. I hope the characters introduced stick around, and Glass sticks around for quite a while.

  2. #2
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,074

    Default

    Indifferent.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    39,718

    Default

    I think it's pretty solid as far as Titans runs go, especially using so many new members and being a Damian team.

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    I like it but the Damian prison thing is just too unbelievable for me and just borders on "doing too much".

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    It's a major improvement over some of the most recent Titans/TT runs. However it rehashes the Damian does sketchy things and alienates his teammate(something I thought was impossible since this team was specifically built for him),I don't really care for most of the cast and we know nothing about 'the Other' or what its agenda actually is.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member El_Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    Those characters are going to go the same way the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Tanya Spears, Argent, Red Star...etc have gone. To comic limbo... Basically the TT curse, as no new character introduced to team has stuck around past their intro series.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,276

    Default

    I like it. It's refreshing and the new additions are fun. I have some issues with how Glass constructs his story [the Red Hood/Robin team up which happened off screen] and writes some of the more established characters [Dami, Emi and Wallace] but they are not major issues.

    This is the best TT has been in a long while and I hope these new guys get to stay.
    The crossover with Deathstroke was solid.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member HsssH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    I think it is okay run. But I agree that it is best TT run in at least a decade if not two decades, which says a lot about how far this franchise has fallen.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Those characters are going to go the same way the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Tanya Spears, Argent, Red Star...etc have gone. To comic limbo... Basically the TT curse, as no new character introduced to team has stuck around past their intro series.
    Bunker is in Red Hood and the Outlaws. Hopefully Priest brings back Tanya before his run ends(she's stuck in an alternate dimension with the original Power Girl).

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I like it but the Damian prison thing is just too unbelievable for me and just borders on "doing too much".
    I have to agree with this.

  11. #11
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    39,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think it is okay run. But I agree that it is best TT run in at least a decade if not two decades, which says a lot about how far this franchise has fallen.
    I kind of have to agree with this...

  12. #12
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Bunker is in Red Hood and the Outlaws. Hopefully Priest brings back Tanya before his run ends(she's stuck in an alternate dimension with the original Power Girl).
    I hope he does, because if they want to bring back the original Power Girl they can easily ignore the situation. I remember her showing up in the background of something and she's a bigger character, but Priest is the only one that seemed interested in using Tanya so she' far less likely to show up again.

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Those characters are going to go the same way the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Tanya Spears, Argent, Red Star...etc have gone. To comic limbo... Basically the TT curse, as no new character introduced to team has stuck around past their intro series.
    While I don't love every one of those characters, I'm at the point where I'd rather read a book about these abandoned short-lived Titans than another horrible relaunch of a more classic lineup with the Fab 5 or Perez/Wolfman classic characters.

    I love me some Roy Harper or Starfire or whomever, but I think I'd rather see a Titans team with more Bumblebee and Bunker.

  14. #14
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    This poll should really have a third option, for those of us who are still undecided.

  15. #15
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    39,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I hope he does, because if they want to bring back the original Power Girl they can easily ignore the situation. I remember her showing up in the background of something and she's a bigger character, but Priest is the only one that seemed interested in using Tanya so she' far less likely to show up again.
    I'm kind of surprised Power Girl's been gone this long.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •