View Poll Results: Adam Glass on Teen Titans: Terrific or Terrible?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

14 87.50%
  • I dislike it.

2 12.50%
    Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Default Yay or Nay: What's The Consensus on Adam Glass's Teen Titans?

Personally, while it's not perfect, it's the best the TT title has been in more than a decade. I hope the characters introduced stick around, and Glass sticks around for quite a while.

Indifferent.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I think it's pretty solid as far as Titans runs go, especially using so many new members and being a Damian team.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I like it but the Damian prison thing is just too unbelievable for me and just borders on "doing too much".

Astonishing Member

It's a major improvement over some of the most recent Titans/TT runs. However it rehashes the Damian does sketchy things and alienates his teammate(something I thought was impossible since this team was specifically built for him),I don't really care for most of the cast and we know nothing about 'the Other' or what its agenda actually is.

Those characters are going to go the same way the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Tanya Spears, Argent, Red Star...etc have gone. To comic limbo... Basically the TT curse, as no new character introduced to team has stuck around past their intro series.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I like it. It's refreshing and the new additions are fun. I have some issues with how Glass constructs his story [the Red Hood/Robin team up which happened off screen] and writes some of the more established characters [Dami, Emi and Wallace] but they are not major issues.

This is the best TT has been in a long while and I hope these new guys get to stay.
    The crossover with Deathstroke was solid.

I think it is okay run. But I agree that it is best TT run in at least a decade if not two decades, which says a lot about how far this franchise has fallen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Those characters are going to go the same way the likes of Solstice, Bunker, Tanya Spears, Argent, Red Star...etc have gone. To comic limbo... Basically the TT curse, as no new character introduced to team has stuck around past their intro series.
    Bunker is in Red Hood and the Outlaws. Hopefully Priest brings back Tanya before his run ends(she's stuck in an alternate dimension with the original Power Girl).

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I like it but the Damian prison thing is just too unbelievable for me and just borders on "doing too much".
    I have to agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think it is okay run. But I agree that it is best TT run in at least a decade if not two decades, which says a lot about how far this franchise has fallen.
    I kind of have to agree with this...

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Bunker is in Red Hood and the Outlaws. Hopefully Priest brings back Tanya before his run ends(she's stuck in an alternate dimension with the original Power Girl).
    I hope he does, because if they want to bring back the original Power Girl they can easily ignore the situation. I remember her showing up in the background of something and she's a bigger character, but Priest is the only one that seemed interested in using Tanya so she' far less likely to show up again.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    While I don't love every one of those characters, I'm at the point where I'd rather read a book about these abandoned short-lived Titans than another horrible relaunch of a more classic lineup with the Fab 5 or Perez/Wolfman classic characters.

I love me some Roy Harper or Starfire or whomever, but I think I'd rather see a Titans team with more Bumblebee and Bunker.

Astonishing Member

This poll should really have a third option, for those of us who are still undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I hope he does, because if they want to bring back the original Power Girl they can easily ignore the situation. I remember her showing up in the background of something and she's a bigger character, but Priest is the only one that seemed interested in using Tanya so she' far less likely to show up again.
    I'm kind of surprised Power Girl's been gone this long.