Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
It's a joke. You have seen The Simpsons right? Nothing serious was intended.

All I'm saying is if you're going to make a sweeping statement about a popular Spider-Man writer's work being "poor", you should expect backlash and counter arguments in much the same way Dan Slott receives similar treatment for his contributions.

Nevertheless, I am sorry and I shouldn't have been short. JMS's writing has affected me in a very positive way, and I get hot when he's critiqued as I feel he's one of those genuinely good people in the world that we had working on the character.
That assumes I care what others think of my opinion. I’m genuinely glad his writing has affected you, that’s awesome. You want that in life. I dig Michael Chabon and Cormac McCarthy. Changed my life.

As I’ve studied, written and published stories, I’ve realized that not a damn thing we think matters, or rather should matter, to anyone else. When it does, when someone’s opinion starts changing you, getting under your skin, making you hot, you’ve got to step away and realize what you love is what you love. If someone else doesn’t like it, well, who cares? It should not matter to you.