Thread: Which tablet?

Question Which tablet?

For those of you using ytablets to read...which one do you use?...screen size?

I have a Note 9, but use my Galaxy Tab A 10.1....im kinda thinking of getting an 8" or 7" tablet strictly for reading....any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin J View Post
    For those of you using ytablets to read...which one do you use?...screen size?

I have a Note 9, but use my Galaxy Tab A 10.1....im kinda thinking of getting an 8" or 7" tablet strictly for reading....any suggestions?
    I'm going to assume that you plan on using the tablet for reading digital comics. Based on that assumption, I wouldn't go any smaller than 8".

My first tablet for reading comics was a Kindle Fire HD that my wife won in a raffle. It has a 7" display which worked out fine for a while. Then I was able to do a side-by-side test with an iPad; and that pretty much spoiled the Kindle for me. So now I use the iPad exclusively.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Agree with Jav, I don't like to read digital comics on anything smaller than a 10".
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

As big as you can get.

Mine's a Google Pixel C, but I don't think they're making it any more.

I just bought myself a Samsung Tab S4 and it's great.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Agree with Jav, I don't like to read digital comics on anything smaller than a 10".
    I also have an iPad Air with a 9.7 inch screen, and it works perfectly fine for me on the rare occasions I read comics digitally.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I guess I'll just stick with my Samsung Tablet then. I'll admit it is easy to read on it, but I was thinking that a slightly smaller one would travel a lil easier.