Mighty Member

Default Reflection on both Version of Superboy (Pre-Flashppoint/Rebirth and NEW52)

Hello

here some thougts about the both Version of Kon El:

NEW52:
    I must say that I like the NEW52 Version of Kon El.
    I would like to see him still around, but with an issue every 3 months or so.
    If you change some things about him he would be very cool to read:
    1. His relationship with Clark and Supergirl, like being adopted in the Super-Family
    2. His Name changed to Jur-El or so, not Kon El
    3. Not living in America, BUT in a cyberpunk town like a Tokyo Version
    4. Keep his Full Telekinesis, but give him also super-strenght, x-ray vision, telescopic vision
    5. Change his attitude
    6. Make him a detective Version of a Super-Character, because with his Spatial Sense,his Telekinetic Scan,his Telescopic Vision, his Super-Intelligence and ability to learn every language he would be an awesome detective..
    7. Keep this look: https://new52.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-El (on this picture he looks amazing, costume, hairs, muscles, all perfect)

I would love to see the NEW52 Superboy in a cyberpunk world, because his outfit and his powers were more adapted for a cyberpunk world, like in Ghost in the Shell,Deus Ex etc.
    His powers with the spatial sense (with which he could detect the liquids in the drink), Telescopic, X-Ray Vision and Telekinetic Scan,his Super-Intelligence.....etc. could make a great detective out of him.
    It would be so amazing to make a kind of detective out of him, who operates in Tokyo, away from America, in a cyberpunk town...

Rebirth Conner:

I dont know if they keep his family, but if not:

I would find it cool, if he goes to live in an appartment on his own, in a big town-not a small town like Smallville was, so he could also be the Superhero of his own town, like Superman is for Metropolis. I would also find it very cool if he gets gets together again with Cassie Sandsmark, because they were just a perfect couple.

I hope that they keep the Rebirth Costume and Look which I really liked...
    Cool would be if they let him also take a trip with a Harley trough the Route 66, because it seems to be fitting for him.

I also hope that they still make him make references about Punk,Heavy Metal Music etc. also talk about the 90ies, keep the 90ies flair alive.

I hope that they leave him this outfit etc. and use the cocky,sarcastic.....Pre-Flashpoint Conner as basis and dont put him again in a small town etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello

here some thougts about the both Version of Kon El:

NEW52:
    I must say that I like the NEW52 Version of Kon El.
    I would like to see him still around, but with an issue every 3 months or so.
    If you change some things about him he would be very cool to read:
    1. His relationship with Clark and Supergirl, like being adopted in the Super-Family
    2. His Name changed to Jur-El or so, not Kon El
    3. Not living in America, BUT in a cyberpunk town like a Tokyo Version
    4. Keep his Full Telekinesis, but give him also super-strenght, x-ray vision, telescopic vision
    5. Change his attitude
    6. Make him a detective Version of a Super-Character, because with his Spatial Sense,his Telekinetic Scan,his Telescopic Vision, his Super-Intelligence and ability to learn every language he would be an awesome detective..
    7. Keep this look: https://new52.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-El (on this picture he looks amazing, costume, hairs, muscles, all perfect)

I would love to see the NEW52 Superboy in a cyberpunk world, because his outfit and his powers were more adapted for a cyberpunk world, like in Ghost in the Shell,Deus Ex etc.
    His powers with the spatial sense (with which he could detect the liquids in the drink), Telescopic, X-Ray Vision and Telekinetic Scan,his Super-Intelligence.....etc. could make a great detective out of him.
    It would be so amazing to make a kind of detective out of him, who operates in Tokyo, away from America, in a cyberpunk town...

Rebirth Conner:

I dont know if they keep his family, but if not:

I would find it cool, if he goes to live in an appartment on his own, in a big town-not a small town like Smallville was, so he could also be the Superhero of his own town, like Superman is for Metropolis. I would also find it very cool if he gets gets together again with Cassie Sandsmark, because they were just a perfect couple.

I hope that they keep the Rebirth Costume and Look which I really liked...
    Cool would be if they let him also take a trip with a Harley trough the Route 66, because it seems to be fitting for him.

I also hope that they still make him make references about Punk,Heavy Metal Music etc. also talk about the 90ies, keep the 90ies flair alive.

I hope that they leave him this outfit etc. and use the cocky,sarcastic.....Pre-Flashpoint Conner as basis and dont put him again in a small town etc.
    I’m intrigued by all this.

I’ll wait and see how this plays out.
    Pull List: Currently Empty