Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Incredible Member Ishmael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    500

    Default

    The recent revival was actually pretty good. Phoenix particularly stood out. If the movies are inspired by those comics, they should be pretty entertaining.

  2. #17
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Was watching a set of 54 issues from 1975 series on ebay . Missing Vicki 1 to 4 and Planet of Vampires 1 to 3 . Just sold sold for 456 usd .

  3. #18
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Keyt View Post
    Was watching a set of 54 issues from 1975 series on ebay . Missing Vicki 1 to 4 and Planet of Vampires 1 to 3 . Just sold sold for 456 usd .
    Geez, that looks like it was about $8.45 per an issue?!?

    Who'd have thunk it?

  4. #19
    New old guy Surf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Geez, that looks like it was about $8.45 per an issue?!?

    Who'd have thunk it?
    Yea that's A LOT. Especially with no Vicki or Planet of Vampires, flippers gotta flip and you flip when the flip is hottest.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

  5. #20
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Yea that's A LOT. Especially with no Vicki or Planet of Vampires, flippers gotta flip and you flip when the flip is hottest.
    Especially in case no movie actually gets produced and released in theaters . . .

  6. #21
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Especially in case no movie actually gets produced and released in theaters . . .
    It took me a while to find issue 4 of Vicki .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •