Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    What about Earth-90 Flash?
    Will they redeem him from his lame appearance on the previous crossover?
    They’ll probably kill him off.

Retired

I expect John Diggle Stewart to make an appearance as Green Lantern of Earth-90. Would that his sister could show up.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    They’ll probably kill him off.
    It would honestly not surprise me if they use him in place of Gustin's Barry for the Crisis on Infinite Earths moment where Flash sacrifices himself.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Get your popcorn ready folks, this is going to be one heck of a crossover event.

MonitorPopcorn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If we could get a new Legion of Doom to actually go up against all the main Arrowverse heroes...that would be pretty darn awesome.
    I can already see a Challenge of the Superfriends type shot where the heroes and the villains run towards each other. Thawne and Merlyn would make the most sense. We've had Bizarro, Earth-X Supergirl, and Red Daughter. I wonder who they would use as a match against Supergirl? The originally Legion of Doom had Luthor, Brainiac, and Bizarro. I'd like to see Luthor plus another powerful Supergirl villain.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m sure it won’t happen, but i’d love it if thawne was matt letscher.
    I'd love to see them do justice to both Letscher and Cavanaugh.

If they really have to revive an Arrow villain, please revive Prometheus!

Best villain ever.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I know it will never happen but I would love to see them get Welling in the Super-suit as the Superman of his Earth. Since we're connecting different shows. I doubt they could get Cain to reprise the role either. I have no idea who even owns that particular suit at this point.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I know it will never happen but I would love to see them get Welling in the Super-suit as the Superman of his Earth. Since we're connecting different shows. I doubt they could get Cain to reprise the role either. I have no idea who even owns that particular suit at this point.
    It probably wouldn't be that hard to recreate the suit. I doubt Shipp wore the original Flash suit. It probably wouldn't fit Cain anyway. He's put on a few pounds.

Retired

It would be cool if we could get a scene where Cain, Hoechlin, Welling and Routh all appear as Supermen from different Earths. The one hitch might be Routh--if there are certain contracts that were signed that would prevent him from appearing as Superman without getting clearance from everyone involved on SUPERMAN RETURNS.

Would Cain even look good at this point in the suit? Also Superman shouldnt be that much older lol. Welling with the grey dyed out his hair would look fine though. Maybe Cains earth he has been Superman for 100s of years already iono how else they can work it.

Funny did Welling play Cain on Lucifer. Has nothing to do with anything. But just thought it was funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It would be cool if we could get a scene where Cain, Hoechlin, Welling and Routh all appear as Supermen from different Earths. The one hitch might be Routh--if there are certain contracts that were signed that would prevent him from appearing as Superman without getting clearance from everyone involved on SUPERMAN RETURNS.
    Welling made it clear he wouldn't go near the suit with a ten foot pole even when Smallville was still on the air. I doubt his view has changed in the near decade since it went off the air. Getting clearance from everyone who worked on Superman Returns might be a bit difficult. Brian Singer kind of has bigger problems to worry about these days.
    Assassinate Putin!

Welling made it clear he wouldn't go near the suit with a ten foot pole even when Smallville was still on the air. I doubt his view has changed in the near decade since it went off the air. Getting clearance from everyone who worked on Superman Returns might be a bit difficult. Brian Singer kind of has bigger problems to worry about these days.
    Welling classic Superman suit was hideous. If they gave him an updated suit like the one from Supergirl or MoS I'm sure he would be cool. Instead of a spandex body suit that isnt even flattering to a body builder.

Retired

Even if he doesn't wear the cape, I think it's possible to get Welling to show up on set, because he's on friendly terms with the people involved. Routh and Hoechlin are already there. It's Cain that might be the hardest to persuade. He's had plenty of opportuniites to appear again on SUPERGIRL since season 2 and hasn't. And I wonder if that's because of the political direction the show has taken--which would be against his conservative values.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Even if he doesn't wear the cape, I think it's possible to get Welling to show up on set, because he's on friendly terms with the people involved. Routh and Hoechlin are already there. It's Cain that might be the hardest to persuade. He's had plenty of opportuniites to appear again on SUPERGIRL since season 2 and hasn't. And I wonder if that's because of the political direction the show has taken--which would be against his conservative values.
    Welling has stated he would be open go reprising the role in the past and yea talks about having friends working on those shows and being a fan. But always says there are no plans for him to ever appear. If he ever did appear I'd love Lex to be by his side. Him and Rosembaum are good friends apparently like go camping and fishing trips friends.

If Welling does make an appearance, it won't be as Superman. Of that we can be sure. I will say the Smallville comic had the only trunkless costume I actually liked.
    Assassinate Putin!