Default Iron man claims the Iron Throne [Game of Thrones Spoilers]

Right before the Dragon melts the Iron throne, out from a portal pops out Iron Man.

A mysterious entity revived him after End Game and landed him smack at the end of Game of Thrones.

Iron man puts up a force field to block the fire and pins down the dragon using an electromagnetic net.

Jon Snow looks at Iron Man..."Who are you?"

Iron Man: Isn't it obvious or have you never heard of me...Iron Man?...Tony Stark?....

Jon Snow: Stark?!

*now maybe this doesn't lead to the ending in the title, but how would this play out with Iron man having his Endgame suit, and carrying the last name of a major family?

Could he be the hero Westeros needs or will they turn on him as his snarky attitude and remarks may get him into trouble?

TonynI see as king would get the most competent people to do actual politics and government affairs while he Jump starts a industrial revolution.

Nobody in Westeros would be able to stand against Tony in a proper fight. Assuming he doesn't get poisoned or otherwise assasinated, Tony does whatever he wants.

BANNED

*25 years later, T'Challa and Bruce walk out of a portal on Westeros to find the entire planet hasn't only been revolutionized, its millennia ahead of even Wakanda. At which point they are met by people working beside Ultron-like robots of all shapes and sizes. But they're not Ultron, and they're not Ultron drones; they are way more advanced, and each has its own sentient AI*

T'Challa: "WAKANDA SH!T IS THIS!?"

Bruce: "This...isn't the place we saw through the quantum matrix..." *watches a disabled little boy learning how to walk again using a constantly-evolving nanotech limb* "Isn't that..."

Pepper over comms: "That's Extremis technology! Tony is there!" Oh, great. Don't tell me he's their..."

Westeros woman: "Mr. Stark isn't our God. He's just a man, like my son or husband."

Pepper: "Wait, how did you hear what I was saying to Bruce?"

Woman: *holds out her arm, around which starts to form armour* "This is a nano-vaccine. It heals us, it adapts, it changes, it keeps us alive, and it keeps our world safe. It also lets us monitor communications like yours. You are...Ms. Potts? Mr. Stark never stops talking about you."

T'Challa: "How?"

Ultron-Like Being: "Hello, your majesty. I am Last Week. If I may answer your question, do you remember how Mr. Stark once wanted to put a suit of armour around his world?"

T'Challa: "Yes, it did not end very well as I recall."

Last Week: "Your Majesty, we, the people, are the suit of armour around our world."

Bruce: "He actually did it...he found a way!"

Last Week: "Indeed. Please, I am sure that Mr. Stark would be happy to see you again."

Bruce: "He could have given you a better name, you know..."

T'Challa: "Yeah, wakanda name is that?"

Last Week: "Oh, I chose this name for myself. It is a form of tribute to my precursor AI, Friday."

*Overhead, a repulsor-powered starship with cyber-dragons sitting on it slowly makes its way toward the capital in the distance, a space elevator linked to an orbital platform with accesses the rest of the solar system...*

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

T'Challa's reactions there are priceless.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

That... was beautiful hahaha
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure