Default Zombie Mountain Vs. Daenerys' Council

So in a different world, when Dany and her forces invade King's Landing, the Mountain Ser Gregor Clegane faces off, not against Sandor Clegane, but against Dany's top fighters:

- Grey Worm
    - Ser Jorah Mormont
    - Ser Barristan Selmy
    - Daario Naharis

Team Dany are all at the top shape that we've seen them *in* the show (so no younger Ser Barristan, for example). Battle takes place on the stairs just like in Cleganebowl, but IIRC this stairwell also connects to the war room with the giant world map on the floor.

Given the nature of Game of Thrones, bloodlust is already in play, but which side takes it?
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-19-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Daario has a pretty good range game; and Greyworm has a long spear and Selmy is probably skilful enough not to get grabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    - Grey Worm
    - Ser Jorah Mormont
    - Ser Barristan Selmy
    - Dario Naharis
    Do these guys know they have to decapitate him, maybe dismember him? Because I don't think that's basic knowledge in the GOT world.

Selmy at his prime with knowledge that Clegane has to be dismembered wins on his own, but under the present circumstances, I think they all get killed.

Grey Worm's pointy spear does nothing. He runs Clegane through then gets killed.

Mormont is hardly known for any exceptional measure of skill, and is past his prime.

Selmy is way past his prime and doesn't have the requisite knowledge.

Naharis might have a chance if he understood what he was up against, maybe....

I suspect they all die.

They die probably. The staircase is perfect for Gregor as they won't be able to rush him four one one at once. He can kill them two by two. He could probably take out Jorah and Barristan without getting run through. Grey Worm and Daario can probably land a solid stab that would have killed regular Gregor but they're fucked once it does absolutely nothing to zombie Gregor.

Extraordinary Member

Assuming that there's no Dany and Drogon fucking up the city I'd say that the four of them are smart enough to back away until they get to a place where they can user their numbers against him.

One of them might die before they realise that zombie-Gregor can be stabbed to death. But at that point I think they can figure out that they need to remove his head.

I'd give the four of them the benefit of the doubt that they're not going to be idiotic enough to rush an unknown combatant upwards on stairs. They'd draw him out to the courtyard. Plus zombie Gregor is slow as hell.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Zom Mountain is not hitting any of them and they are smart enough to lure him off the stairs to a bigger area to battle where they use their number beers advantage to put him down.

They're gonna have to be precise and careful. Zombie Mountain wears massive armor just like his previous version does.

Grey Worm is the best spear-user we've seen since the Viper and Selmy has still got it. Daario is also quick on his feet and a smart fighter. Jorah trusts in his armor and dies instantly. But the other three can probably manage to win eventually.