Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Whedon, Fraction, Pak

No, he said on twitter his favorite is Emma Frost. if he said Jean grey he meant the teenage, because the adult he wrote her like ****.
    Having Emma taking jabs (unjustified) at Jean was painful and revolting
    Pak just sucks in general -least for X-books. Don't take that personally. He ruined everyone in Weapon X. lol And I hope to high Heaven that BC rumor about him writing any of my favorites is false. But i'll know in Jul.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-21-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Whedon, Fraction, Pak

No, he said on twitter his favorite is Emma Frost. if he said Jean grey he meant the teenage, because the adult he wrote her like ****.
    Having Emma taking jabs (unjustified) at Jean was painful and revolting
    Got any source for Whedon, Fraction, or Pak having Emma as their favorite characters?

I doubt it. You just literally hate anyone who writes Scott or Emma in any kind of positive light.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Got any source for Whedon, Fraction, or Pak having Emma as their favorite characters?

I doubt it. You just literally hate anyone who writes Scott or Emma in any kind of positive light.
    Pak stole the phoenix for Emma, and he shilled for her a lot on his writing.
    Fraction called Jean the steak and Emma a lobster, so why would ever Jean come back? he is a know Jean hater
    Whedon every argument from Jean haters come from his run.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Pak just sucks in general -least for X-books. Don't take that personally. He ruined everyone in Weapon X. lol And I hope to high Heaven that BC rumor about him writing any of my favorites is false. But i'll know in Jul.
    He is awful. His phoenix stories suck so much, they never let him complete his phoenix trilogy. Everything i read from him is lackluster
    yeah keep him away from our faves
    Last edited by spirit2011; 05-21-2019 at 06:28 PM.

BANNED

Pak just sucks in general
    Pak is great in general, Hulkverines had a better Logan than either Rosenberg or Soule can do

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    Pak is great in general, Hulkverines had a better Logan than either Rosenberg or Soule can do
    Pak is good with Hulk

I can't find anyone Rosenberg has written well, at least recently. Current Uncanny is a dumpster fire, Gold was worse.

Whedon, Fraction, Pak
    Lmao. This is what I’m talking about. “X-Men needs more dIvErSiTy!” *Greg Pak exists* “No, not him. He doesn’t like [insert character here]!”

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Lmao. This is what I’m talking about. “X-Men needs more dIvErSiTy!” *Greg Pak exists* “No, not him. He doesn’t like [insert character here]!”
    H eisn't even a good writer of -books. there is vita ayala an dmany others writers of color

Given his treatment & characterization of of Creed, Domino, Deathstrike, Deadpool, and Monet. I'm going with he sucks. Rosenberg sucks too from what I am seeing. I am shuddering at what we're gonna see with Creed in WoR tomorrow. And Soule is also on my list of bad writers. lol They all had their turn ruining one of my favorites.

Supposedly Pak is a better writer than Weapon X showed, but given he poo-pooed 3 of my favorites in one run, he lost all points with me. So I wouldn't be surprised to hear anyone complain about his treatment with some X-characters. If he did do a bad job with Jean, I could believe it without problem. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-21-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Given his treatment & characterization of of Creed, Domino, Deathstrike, Deadpool, and Monet. I'm going with he sucks. Rosenberg sucks too from what I am seeing. I am shuddering at what we're gonna see with Creed in WoR tomorrow. And Soule is also on my list of bad writers. lol They all had their turn ruining one of my favorites.

Supposedly he's a better writer than Weapon X showed, but given he poo-pooed 3 of my favorites in that run, he lost all points with me. So I wouldn't be surprised to hear anyone complain about his treatment with some X-characters. If he did do a bad job with Jean, I could believe it without problem. lol
    He barely wrote Jean, he just completely trahsed Phoenix

BANNED

Weapon X was super fun, better than most recent X-Men books

He barely wrote Jean, he just completely trahsed Phoenix
    I could see that. Every time I remember what he did to Creed, Domino, Monet, and Deadpool in Weapon X I start seething. Especially with them coming off good writers like Bunn and Duggan. Nice grittier stories & the characters have the right voice & depth. Then to turn around & get Pak's half-assed mess, and failed attempt at "comedy."

I could see that. Every time I remember what he did to Creed, Domino, Monet, and Deadpool in Weapon X I start seething. Especially with them coming off good writers like Bunn and Duggan. Nice grittier stories & the characters have the right voice & depth. Then to turn around & get Pak's half-assed mess, and failed attempt at "comedy."
    the last book on his terrible phoenix trilogy was going to be about Emma taking vengeance on Phoenix. Someone saw it and probably said "dude just stop doing, your idea sucks"

the last book on his terrible phoenix trilogy was going to be about Emma taking vengeance on Phoenix. Someone saw it and probably said "dude just stop doing, your idea sucks"
    Because it wrote Emma in a positive light? Just stop. We get it. Any writer that writes Emma well is a talentless hack, and any writer than likes Jean is a God that must be worshiped.

Weapon X was super fun, better than most recent X-Men books
    The TAH crossover was bloated, but it was a blast. Especially compared to Blue and Gold. X-Treme was decent too.