Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Emma's breasts always look so angry and uncomfortable.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Fake boobs are like that. lol

BANNED

I know a few guys who like it that way!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Yeah but why would Emma??? Like what Era did Emma's breasts look most at peace and undaunted?

Yeah but why would Emma???
    A classic saying. It's better to look good, than to feel good. lol

Look at women irl who wear those waist-trainers. Those things aren't comfortable, but they're for vanity.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Is amazing how many women get their breasts bigger, not for men but because they want them bigger.

Looks like man do like them, plus they are made of diamond

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Is amazing how many women get their breasts bigger, not for men but because they want them bigger.

Looks like man do like them, plus they are made of diamond

My ex-GF had very large breasts, especially for her height. They were a nightmare. Her back constantly hurt from them, and they impaired sleeping. She was considering reduction surgery for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    My ex-GF had very large breasts, especially for her height. They were a nightmare. Her back constantly hurt from them, and they impaired sleeping. She was considering reduction surgery for a long time.
    I got mines done just not big. My brothers wife is 2D and yes she would always complained about them, but someone like me who was like a wall... I wanted to have them bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Eh. It's for a lot of us. But the forum is a nice place to vent frustrations and chat with others who agree. Now for those who are always happy without a bad thing to say, thye are free to do a couple of things.

1. Block all the negative Nancys & Neds. Then they never have to see their posts.
    2. Start their own forum where only good things are said, where they can ban those who start to complain. lol

On a positive note, most here seem excited about Hickman & many are anxiously waiting for his stuff to start since a lot of things now seem like filler. But while awaiting the new era, it causes some to go over the perceived flaws of the current one & hope a lot of things are improved on with continuity and storytelling. I am getting sucked into the hype given all the praise he's getting for his work on Avengers and how he improved upon characters like Sunspot & Cannonball since they left the X-books for a bit. So I am curious on where most characters currently stand & will stand after Hickman.
    When people complain about things I say pretty much anywhere online, I point out they can always ignore me. Too often they continue to complain about me saying things, some to the point of getting obsessive about me. I take it as meaning either they have no mental filter, or what I'm saying is so accurate that they feel like they can't just let it be.

Her thirdary mutation is boobs that can detach themselves from her chest and attack.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

I got mines done just not big. My brothers wife is 2D and yes she would always complained about them, but someone like me who was like a wall... I wanted to have them bigger.
    I'm opposite. I am 5'0 and a D cup, if not a double. My doctor noted they were big for my frame. Needless to say, they tend to be a nuisance. When I have the money, i'm getting a reduce & lift. lol

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    When people complain about things I say pretty much anywhere online, I point out they can always ignore me. Too often they continue to complain about me saying things, some to the point of getting obsessive about me. I take it as meaning either they have no mental filter, or what I'm saying is so accurate that they feel like they can't just let it be.
    Yeah. Live & let l've. Anywhere online if someone makes a lot of posts that annoy me, I just mute them. No harm no foul. They can continue expressing themselves & I don't have to see it. I do it frequently on twitter & tumblr. Nothing bad, just stuff I don't care to see lots of.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-21-2019 at 08:42 PM.

I'm opposite. I am 5'0 and a D cup, if not a double. My doctor noted they were big for my frame. Needless to say, they tend to be a nuisance. When I have the money, i'm getting a reduce & lift. lol

Yeah. Live & let l've. Anywhere online if someone makes a lot of posts that annoy me, I just mute them. No harm no foul. They can continue expressing themselves & I don't have to see it. I do it frequently on twitter & tumblr. Nothing bad, just stuff I don't care to see lots of.
    Muting doesn't work on here as well because everyone tends to quote the person anyway.

They did tel me the bigger the faster they sag.
    Emma's breast don't look like D or double D, they look normal. Now the ones from One Piece are big.

Emma's breast don't look like D or double D, they look normal. Now the ones from One Piece are big.
    Nothing will ever top manga breasts in sheer "WTF?" quotient. I can name a couple characters off the top of my head that wouldn't even work in a world with working gravity.

Ah sagging. Gravity is not kind to the bigger girls. lol Anime will always have the balloon boobs.

Exhibit A. lol

Exhibit B.
    427837_900.jpg