Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Hickman's love for Scott, Emma and Monet fills me with hope. Also the way he talks about Carey. How could I not love this man?
    And Berto!!!!

I am pumped. I like his general philosophy on the X-Books.

I really though Monet’s lackluster couple of years made her limbo-bound for a decade. Can’t believe she finally has a ticket to an event/major story.

Also I really can’t wait for more Xorn. That design was killer and Bunn’s version gave me a hankering for more.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Monet will be on what seems to be the main team. Maybe she and Creed can have something cool. Maybe not huge but something.
    The only thing I ask for with that is closure, like Rogue x Deadpool got with Duggan. I don't expect any other kind of continued interaction. Especially with Creed crammed up around Mystique already. He'll be trying to get back in her pants. Not to mention, Rosenberg stating that he's evil again.

Oh well. *shrugs* Better luck next time. For some characters, they get some good stories once or twice every few years. lol Just have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Creed seems to be protecting Toad from an impact and Magneto and Emma wear X on their uniforms.

I think they're going to be a new Brotherhood allied with the X-Men.
    Soon as I saw the pic, I got the image of Creed attacking someone while getting blasted from behind. Maybe fighting against Magneto's Brotherhood & getting beaten down in 3 sec. lol Then, that would put him opposite to Mystique but sadly we still got him jobbing. Chances are, Mystique's with Emma. Toad's with Magneto, and Creed is an odd annoyance thrown in that will be dealt with soon enough. lol

In any case, we'd have to wait & see. Overall given his portrayal for most of the last 16 years, I am very cynical. In any case, Hickman's fondness for GenX and Monet does lead me to think she & Emma may have some solid stories ahead.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-20-2019 at 09:03 AM.

BANNED

Looking at what Hickman wrote, his favorite event is Age of Apocalypse.

That gives us a clue that the upcoming X-books are yucky Age of Apocalypse stuff.

As if we didn't have enough boring Age of X-Man....

And he didn't reveal anything at all in this interview.... Maybe another overhyped Dissassembled again...

His love for Mike Carey gives me hope for a Lady Mastermind/Frenzy/Omega Sentinel/Ariel/Rogue super team reunion.

BANNED

Hopefully the damaged done to Scott on UXM can be repaired.

we're not appreciating his very smart reason for stanning magneto enough
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 05-20-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    So long as Carey stays away from R&G I'm fine. I hate what he did with her arc.
    Sure thing grandpa

All said and done pretty interesting interview. Either way i'm going to give this a shot because i just love the x-men and am not going to just shoot something down until i try at least a year of issues. only x-men gets that from me. Also being that this is the mutant world i would appreciate at more diversity of mutations than diversity as seen in the real world though both would be nice.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

That gives us a clue that the upcoming X-books are yucky Age of Apocalypse stuff.

And he didn't reveal anything at all in this interview.... Maybe another overhyped Dissassembled again...
    That’s quite a jump.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

You say it gives us a clue that it will be yucky, then turn around and say the interview didn't reveal anything? Which is it? Just because someone likes something doesn't mean they are going to re-tell a particular type of story you know.

There are may be a lot of things in which Cyke is better then Wolverine but cooler is definitely not one of them. If you are writing Cyclops cooler then Wolverine then Cyke's real strong sides of character are ignored or Wolverine are just written bad.

I am excited for HOX and POX but I don't care about Hickman's TOP5 except of Sinister. Will be sad if these characters will get main focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    There are may be a lot of things in which Cyke is better then Wolverine but cooler is definitely not one of them. If you are writing Cyclops cooler then Wolverine then Cyke's real strong sides of character are ignored or Wolverine are just written bad.

I am excited for HOX and POX but I don't care about Hickman's TOP5 except of Sinister. Will be sad if these characters will get main focus.
    What is cool for one person is not for another. For Hickman the strategists are cool.

Meh i dont want to suffer another 10 years of the Scott and Emma show. Like letting air out of a balloon ��

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    What is cool for one person is not for another. For Hickman the strategists are cool.
    Maybe you are right. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Meh i dont want to suffer another 10 years of the Scott and Emma show. Like letting air out of a balloon ��
    prepare for it. or something very similar, x-men books never learn.

Me arriving to the party, but seeing my faves have no space on it.