Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    So, the Age of X-Man has ended and what did you think of Nate Grey? Is he a nut job?
    He thought he was so right in his crusade for justice. He made some points about corporations destroying environments and addressing income inequality but then completely derailed his own ideology by *checks notes* resurrecting dinosaurs and deeming intimacy the deadliest sin. I think even more fcked up is that he held the X-Men hostage for months, repeating his “perfect” world over and over when it clearly didn’t work yet that never wavered his faith.

He’s a traumatized, sociopathic child who got sexually abused by a clone of his own mom. He also has the powers of a god. I’m surprised he didn’t snap sooner but I think he can still be saved if he reverses everything, wipes everyone’s memory, and goes off to die in a cave or something so he can come back in a decade or two.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think Nate is a bad guy. He is essentially still a child with very complicated experiences. He is trying to do good but doesn't understand somethings.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

nope I'm not.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Dropped after Marvelous #5, It's so predictable and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    He thought he was so right in his crusade for justice. He made some points about corporations destroying environments and addressing income inequality but then completely derailed his own ideology by *checks notes* resurrecting dinosaurs and deeming intimacy the deadliest sin. I think even more fcked up is that he held the X-Men hostage for months, repeating his “perfect” world over and over when it clearly didn’t work yet that never wavered his faith.

He’s a traumatized, sociopathic child who got sexually abused by a clone of his own mom. He also has the powers of a god. I’m surprised he didn’t snap sooner but I think he can still be saved if he reverses everything, wipes everyone’s memory, and goes off to die in a cave or something so he can come back in a decade or two.
    When you lay out all the facts like this.... Yikes

Extraordinary Member

Honestly, I don't think you really can do anything with Nate Grey after this. I have really liked this story, but Nate is so creepy and disturbing that I'm just not sure what can be done with him.

Nope. Picked up the debut issue and wasn’t interested. I hate that they turned Nate into Legion 2.0.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Honestly, I don't think you really can do anything with Nate Grey after this. I have really liked this story, but Nate is so creepy and disturbing that I'm just not sure what can be done with him.
    I doubt there will be a Nate to do anything with. If the X-Men are "dead" and only exist in this reality that is Nate, where no real conflict with Nate is likely ever going to happen, the only way out seems to be if Nate lets go. But what will the cost be to return the X-Men to life?

Then, some years from now, if someone wants to use Nate again they will just do what is always done and forget about it or write in some weak excuse for it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I doubt there will be a Nate to do anything with. If the X-Men are "dead" and only exist in this reality that is Nate, where no real conflict with Nate is likely ever going to happen, the only way out seems to be if Nate lets go. But what will the cost be to return the X-Men to life?

Then, some years from now, if someone wants to use Nate again they will just do what is always done and forget about it or write in some weak excuse for it.
    I mean, he was never really that popular to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post

I think Nate can self-resurrect. Or whatever he did when he came back during Dark Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Dropped after Marvelous #5, It's so predictable and boring.
    But... that was right at the end?! You were so close!

But... that was right at the end?! You were so close!
    No, need to keep wasting money in something that is already obvious how is going to end bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    No, need to keep wasting money in something that is already obvious how is going to end bro.
    Um... 5 WAS the end of that series. You bought the entire set. And I’m a girl, not a bro.

Um... 5 WAS the end of that series. You bought the entire set. And I’m a girl, not a bro.
    Okay, girl, i don't care what you are.
    If you read Marvelous you will see that its ending is vague, the entire of Age of X-man concludes in the Omega issue, that is the real and predictable ending.

That’s not even released yet. You only stopped reading because the rest of the story isn’t released yet.
    Admit it!