Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I would love a Spider-Man skinned Persona game.

Extraordinary Member

Total War kind of game featuring Kang?
    You would be running your empire, gathering troops from different time eras.(Like soldiers of different alien species, or genetically modified troops)
    And also you will fight battle in different time eras, facing heroes of different ages and crush them in battle.

An RPG game set in Marvel Universe, create your own character.
    Making your own origin story, like choose your race(human/mutant/inhuman/Eternal/Atlantean), your gift(like tech genius, born of mystical bloodline, etc.)
    However you can only choose a certain number of "origin points", like you can be a mutant tech genius but you cannot be a Eternal/Inhuman/Mutant hybrid who is born from a long line of mystics and also an technology expert.
    You will have three "origin" point at max to weave out your character's power set, each point can give you a skill tree to invest on.(Element control, Energy Manipulation, Super Strength, Pym Particle Ability, White Magic, Dark Magic, Telepath/TK, etc.)
    To balance, the less skill trees you have the bigger the buff you will get on your dedicated skill tree.(If you feel like makng an expert character over a "mix-bag" character.)
    For certain races/species, you will have to equip certain manditory skill tree, like as a mutant you need to choose one "mutant power" at least. You can't be a pure technician or magician if you play a mutant character.

Your origin setting will affect your respective abilities in Technology/Mystic Arts/Genetic Power.

If I could create any kind of Marvel game I wanted, it would basically just be Marvel Smash Bros except with more alternate costumes and actual story sequences.

A black panther game in the style of assassins creed would be sick!

I used to want an iron man game too and they’re kind of doing it with vr but I’m not a fan of vr

iMan 42s

I'd totally be down to play a Kang game and I love the idea of him just running his empire.

What about a Kang RPG? Kang has had multiple identities and so the end result of the story could be any number of identities he's used. I'd love it if you could replay a level and had the option of seeing yourself play through it. Not as some sort of theater feature but having an actual story functionality to it. Like if your having a hard time with a boss, you can actually go back and fight alongside yourself to help complete it and the game tracks what you did (and it tracks how many other times you've done that). And then at some point when the Kang (or Kang's) survives when it otherwise wouldn't, afterwards you can interact with your past self and do things like having a retroactive skill tree by passing boosts or levels back onto yourself so when you return to the present and say merge with that timeline, you gain experience boosts or new gear. Maybe even discover the world is different or your armament has changed. I love the idea of changing the narrative on the fly by simply replaying a level so in a way your never truly done.

The how world and its inhabitants change affecting the story when otherwise you didn't and that can make for some interesting interactions. Maybe an NPC who is friendly with you is now not and if you don't figure out why they may remain continuously hostile. Or alternatively when you return to the resent you find your past self killed an NPC you wanted or needed to interact with and you have to figure out why. That could also lead to some interesting levels where you have to replay and rewind levels until you uncover the truth.

There's a ton of cool stuff to do with Kang somebody needs to make that happen ASAP.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Spectacular Member

A stealth game, with Arkham Asylum style action starring Black Widow, and also play as Mockingbird, Diamondback, and Silver Sable.

I'd just make it like Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
    If you give it a 'create a hero' mode, you can start off using the established characters, but then your "human" character, and NPC, gets changed at some point. You pick the powers and gradually earn experience points to upgrade powers, weapons.
    just an idea.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'll have an Iron Man game be Anthem but with content.

Extraordinary Member

A Doctor Strange RPG game like Mass Effect 2/Mass Effect 3.
    I am just thinking Stephen has a lot of powerful friends and some of them are potential dimension rulers.(Clea, Daimon, Magik, etc.)
    The story set in a Post-Apocalypse future where Earth is taken over by Shuma-Gorath and Old Ones. Most Earth heroes and Earth Deities got wiped out including Gaea.
    Some magic users get to retreat to other dimensions like Dark Dimension, limbo, etc while Stephen himself got pulled away from battle by Vishanti.
    Stephen wakes up some time after to face an scorched Earth and a new task given by Vishanti to gather whatever ally he can gather so they may take back Earth.
    The game progressed as Stephen travel to mystical locations of Earth and other dimensions, recruiting old and new allies, also collect useful resources.(Like Mass Effect 2 and 3 combined)
    You will have to complete mission in order to recruit certain members(like help Clea secure her throne in Dark Dimension, convince Magik to lead Limbo's forces into battle, break through Wundagore to find a slumbering Wanda, etc.) and your team members all got personal quests like Mass Effects 2.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-14-2019 at 07:54 AM.

I thought about an Iron Fist game split between New York and K'un L'un. Danny has to travel between both solving some interlocking crisis etc.

The sequel would be focused on the immortal cities as Danny travels between them like God of War (PS4).

Mighty Member

A Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts-styled Action RPG based off of Secret Wars which combine elements of Secret Wars, Secret Wars II, and Secret Wars 2015.

The Beyonder, wishing to understand humanity, mortality, and things like that, decides to rip apart the multiverse and create Battleworld. You play as a male PC or a female PC who you get to name since the story is that you survived the creation of Battleworld with amnesia and have powers which you use to defend yourself against the dangers of Battleworld: Age of Apocalypse having a war with the Sentinels of Days of Future Past, Lands filled with Poisons and Symbiotes, a world of monsters created by Kid Kaiju, floating islands formed from various alien planets, the sea floor, etc. As you fight your away through Battleworld, you gain new powers and cause instability which catches the attention of God Emperor Doom and his Thor Corps as well as teaming up with other superheroes like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Avengers.

Upon confronting Doom, You learn the truth: you are the final Beyonder, the one who survived Doom's wrath by trying to understand humanity. You used your powers to turn yourself human with none of the knowledge of the original Beyonders. While you were exploring your creation, Doom had killed the other Beyonders. That spared you from dying but wiped out most of your powers. Doom tries to kill you, but using the party you formed on the journey, you face Doom one last time. Doom is defeated, the multiverse is restored instantly, and you continue to live as a human.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 06-14-2019 at 05:07 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    A Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts-styled Action RPG based off of Secret Wars which combine elements of Secret Wars, Secret Wars II, and Secret Wars 2015.

The Beyonder, wishing to understand humanity, mortality, and things like that, decides to rip apart the multiverse and create Battleworld. You play as a male PC or a female PC who you get to name since the story is that you survived the creation of Battleworld with amnesia and have powers which you use to defend yourself against the dangers of Battleworld: Age of Apocalypse having a war with the Sentinels of Days of Future Past, Lands filled with Poisons and Symbiotes, a world of monsters created by Kid Kaiju, floating islands formed from various alien planets, the sea floor, etc. As you fight your away through Battleworld, you gain new powers and cause instability which catches the attention of God Emperor Doom and his Thor Corps as well as teaming up with other superheroes like the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Avengers.

Upon confronting Doom, You learn the truth: you are the final Beyonder, the one who survived Doom's wrath by trying to understand humanity. You used your powers to turn yourself human with none of the knowledge of the original Beyonders. That spared you from dying but wiped out most of your powers. Doom tries to kill you, but using the party you formed on the journey, you face Doom one last time. Doom is defeated, the multiverse is restored instantly, and you continue to live as a human.
    Ooooh I like this a lot. Would we be able to create what the Beyonder looks like, and did you have an idea for a defined party?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

This is out there but would anyone be into a superhero team management simulato? Where in addition to leading them into battle you had to keep them happy/stop them from killing one another?

Sort of like Dungeon Keeper or Majesty. But with Superheroes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Ooooh I like this a lot. Would we be able to create what the Beyonder looks like, and did you have an idea for a defined party?
    Since I based the twist of the PC being the Beyonder who created the Battleworld off of Star Wars KotOR, I don't see why not.

The party is a bit trickier. In a perfect world, we would have unique party for every section of Battleworld. For example, when visiting the Sentinel Lands vs. Age of Apocalypse, you would gain Nate Grey and Rachel Summers as party members; for the various islands based on planets, you would get Nova and Captain Marvel; for Asgard, Thor and Vakyrie etc.

Something like "Criminal case", starred by the Defenders (the Netflix ones)