Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

An Atari 2600 game that is an exact duplicate of ET, but with ET replaced by HERBIE the robot
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    An Atari 2600 game that is an exact duplicate of ET, but with ET replaced by HERBIE the robot
    LMAO! That is too fucking funny!
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

My pitch is gonna be really basic, but here it is:

A game similar to Overwatch or Battleborn, but with Marvel characters.
    "Don't leave home without your sword - your intellect."
    —Alan Moore

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sкєʟʟує View Post
    My pitch is gonna be really basic, but here it is:

A game similar to Overwatch or Battleborn, but with Marvel characters.
    A Marvel version of Overwatch would be great. Me, I'd love to see a Spider-Man 2099 game inspired by a hybrid of Deus Ex: Human Revolution/Mankind Divided with the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077, plus the visuals from Blade Runner (original and 2049) and the recent Altered Carbon series on Netflix. Having Miguel O'Hara swinging and gliding in a Nueva York visually inspired by those cyberpunk series would be the absolute best, or close enough to it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

A Yakuza-style game, starring Shang Chi.

For years, I've been waiting for the "next leap" in Spidey games. Yes, the PS4 game is amazing and builds off the legacy of Spider-Man 2, and others before it. But I think much more could be done with the open world that Spidey gets to swing through.

For example, I think there should be multiple storylines -- some short and some long -- that you as the player stumble upon: a storyline where Norman is the main adversary; one about Doc Ock; one about the symbiotes; one featuring the Superior Foes, and so on. These should be open whenever, and the player should be able to go back and forth between them.

Next, we need online co-op at the very least. How spectacular would it be to swing through NYC with two friends as Peter, Ben, and Kaine, together hunting down the Jackal?! Or, if Peter isnt your guy, play as Miles or Spider-Gwen! Or heck -- maybe even the Prowler or the Slingers, Silver Sable or Black Cat?! This is a step beyond costume-change, y'know? I want characters beyond Peter, and each one should get individual storylines as well; like, what if only Ben can become Spider-Carnage? What if playing as Dusk unlocks a level in the Negative Zone?

And no more balloons or pigeon chases. Instead, the game should have randomized bank robberies utilizing any number of C- and D- list characters, who (after being defeated) team up for even harder difficulty the next time around. That way, even when all the stories are done, you can still enjoy fighting Shocker and Stegron and White Rabbit.

I want this game.

-Pav, who believes co-op and unlockables are key...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Hawkeye Hack and Slash
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

If create a hero is an option, then you could be given a base set of powers/gadgets, then earn credits/experience toward upgrades. You can eventually join a team if you like. Or form a new team.