I think it's once again time for Marvel and DC to do another cross over. I would think that they learned from what they did right, and what they did wrong from the last disaster. Right now at this moment comics are dealt with in so many different ways then they were back 1996. Even more so because of the films, both companies have a more diversely targeted audience. Age is a the largest factor in my opinion. The demographic, even tho both companies do their best to bring in the younger new readers as potential future customers, it's the adult age group of over 18, but it's even larger with 24 years of age that are keeping the printed comic book industry alive and surviving. The biggest mistake both companies made before, was that the stories came off like they were written for 8 year olds and it showed. They let the public pick the winners of the fights, so the popularity of a character got in the way and the people hated it. Even the readers that might have been a larger fan of say Wolverine, Wolverine beating Lobo was just stupid. Even in the world of fiction comics, it irked a lot of people. I would think this simple approach would leave everyone happy. Fans of BOTH companies, or simply one of the two more then the other. Each Company writes their own version of particular story. Let's use the example say Aquaman vs Namor. DC writes it's own version of what happens when they meet. If they fight each other. If they UNITE against a common foe, or maybe against a villain from both Marvel AND DC. They write the story they want to write. Marvel in turn does the same. How ever they choose to write the story. Using this approach I would think would bring out the talent in the writing. Instead of Namor beats Aquaman, or Aquaman beats Namor, and one company trying to one up the other, it'll be about the writing. That would surely be the best thing for the reader. Possibly leave it the outcome closed to each company as long as they both share a common commitment of respect for each and don't totally bad mouth the other company in a way that could be harmful. Another reason I would like to see the cross over is because both companies are now putting more emphasis on villains. Reforming some characters or long arch focusing on villains is common now. I would love to see story between Lex Luthor and Doctor Doom. If they battles, or teamed up. Also, not just some battle books like Superman vs Thor (think that would be a higher demand now then Superman vs Hulk) or even Sentry, a popular villain from one company against a hero from the other. Deathstroke vs Wolverine or Taskmaster. Batman is superior to Daredevil, but what about Daredevil and Nightwing in a book. A surprising unknown but known character that would make sense to cross paths with another character like Wolverine and Deathstroke, or even more so, Wolverine vs Midnighter. I would believe Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle and Miles Morales Spider-Man would be golden. I would also LOVE to read a story involving the Flashes Rogues and Spider-Man's Sinister Six, or a group of his own rogues. Each company decides the length of the story themselves too. Even some that are similar, but also different. Bruce Wayne vs Tony Stark? It's a simple method and idea that I would think that if I could any higher up from either company to actually sit down with me, let me put a couple drinks in them, and explain my approach, it could work. Plus, even the most employees that work for one of the two companies will take the side of their team, they all are fans of at least one character from one of the other companies.