The trade paperbacks for the Shattered Grid tie-ins have recently gone onto bookshelves and I'm kinda trying to figure out the reading order; while technically separated by time, the Go-Go tie-ins seem to be taking place "concurrently" to the main story with the older Rangers (time travelers mention the crazy stuff from the regular series as if they just came from it). Haven't had a chance to read the main story yet (waiting for the larger paperback with all the main issues and some of the side stuff), but does the story flow better reading Go-Go and then Shattered Grid, or vice versa?

I guess also a related question, are the "Beyond the Grid" stuff for Go-Go still set before the original Mighty Morphin issues and lead into it, or is Shattered Grid a Days of Future Past kinda thing that leaves Go-Go continuing into an alternate future from what we saw in the core series with the Green Ranger, the Black Dragon, and all that? Might be splitting hairs a bit, but I'd kinda like to be able to piece everything together in that order for a master re-read of everything down the line.