Default Boom Power Ranger order question: Go-Go tie-ins and "Shattered Grid"

The trade paperbacks for the Shattered Grid tie-ins have recently gone onto bookshelves and I'm kinda trying to figure out the reading order; while technically separated by time, the Go-Go tie-ins seem to be taking place "concurrently" to the main story with the older Rangers (time travelers mention the crazy stuff from the regular series as if they just came from it). Haven't had a chance to read the main story yet (waiting for the larger paperback with all the main issues and some of the side stuff), but does the story flow better reading Go-Go and then Shattered Grid, or vice versa?

I guess also a related question, are the "Beyond the Grid" stuff for Go-Go still set before the original Mighty Morphin issues and lead into it, or is Shattered Grid a Days of Future Past kinda thing that leaves Go-Go continuing into an alternate future from what we saw in the core series with the Green Ranger, the Black Dragon, and all that? Might be splitting hairs a bit, but I'd kinda like to be able to piece everything together in that order for a master re-read of everything down the line.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Go Go is set before Green With Evil, and MMPR after that TV episode. Ranger Slayer accidentally goes too far back in time, which is how she ends up appearing in Go Go in their Shattered Grid tie-in.

Beyond the Grid is only in MMPR, not Go Go. Go Go just carried on where it was. After Beyond the Grid ends, the timelines for both books will move on, Go Go now being set after the events of MMPR up to that point, and MMPR skipping ahead to after the TV episode White Light which introduced the White Ranger.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Go Go is set before Green With Evil, and MMPR after that TV episode. Ranger Slayer accidentally goes too far back in time, which is how she ends up appearing in Go Go in their Shattered Grid tie-in.

Beyond the Grid is only in MMPR, not Go Go. Go Go just carried on where it was. After Beyond the Grid ends, the timelines for both books will move on, Go Go now being set after the events of MMPR up to that point, and MMPR skipping ahead to after the TV episode White Light which introduced the White Ranger.
    Okay, my head's spinning a little (never watched the TV show), but I guess I'm following.

The White Ranger MMPR comics, would that still involve the original six Rangers, or would that be after Saban started shuffling up the roster?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The White Light episode that introduced the White Ranger still had the original cast - but the original red, yellow and black quit before doing the ADR, hence Zordon's added line about Tommy being the new leader. A few episodes later, they introduced the new trio in The Ninja Encounter (the old rangers were archive footage from this point, causing Tommy to go back to wearing green when he was with the departing trio), and a few issues after that in The Power Transfer, they became the new rangers. The comics are set around this time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman