Super Moderator

Default "Mouse Guard" Film in Development at Fox with "Rogue One" Writer

Boom! Studios' "Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard" series is getting the live-action/CGI treatment in a new feature film at Fox.

Full article here.

Disney has reportedly cancelled the film.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

It must be so frustrating; the movie had been in pre-production for a long time, and just two weeks before they were about to start shooting, Marvel decides to pull the plug. So close. We are talking about a really big budget stop-motion movie here. If the Marvel and Fox deal had been delayed with just a month, the movie would have become a reality. Even if Netflix should decide to make it, I don't think it will be given the same budget.

(Another consequence of the Disney and Fox deal; the DVD-release of Battle Angel Alita will be delayed. Again; a little later and the last movie ever released from Fox without Disney's involvement would also have been the last DVD from Fox would Disney's name on it.
    I don't care about Disney's name as long as it is a Disney movie, but in this case they bought the rights after the release of the movie, and it never got the chance to come out as DVD on its own first.)
    Last edited by Banner; 05-22-2019 at 12:47 AM.