Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I view a character like Dick Grayson that way.
    Yeah, I guess I could see him as Dick as well. Maybe it was the whole being called street rat and alley rat thing. lol.

Also Jafar kinda looks like Sinestro. And personalitys are similar.

Then you have the ancient blue magical guy that gives them powers. Guardians and Genie.

Was just a fun thing that was in my mind for awhile.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

Although I'm glad kyle escaped death and is going to be on titans I am going to miss having the lantern band together Green_Lanterns.jpg

She's still with the Sinestro Corps!? That's a bad direction Robert Venditti took with her.
    Not to mention branding the Sinestro Corps logo on Kyle's chest before she took off... I don't know if there's coming back from that. (unless there's the old mind control/influence loophole...)

BANNED

Not to mention branding the Sinestro Corps logo on Kyle's chest before she took off... I don't know if there's coming back from that. (unless there's the old mind control/influence loophole...)
    Hopefully they'll resolve this one day,I really want to see kyle and sora together again

Astonishing Member

She's still with the Sinestro Corps!? That's a bad direction Robert Venditti took with her.
    Sinestro brought her into his Corps in his own title, Venditti just inherited that status quo. Soranik did lead a group of Yellow Lanterns who didn’t subscribe to Sinestro’s control the universe viewpoint, and this group had an alliance with the GLC. It was only after Prism of Time that she started channeling her father a little too well and the Fracture storyline happened.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Hopefully they'll resolve this one day,I really want to see kyle and sora together again
    Having immersed myself in the Kingdom Hearts games, that line takes on a new meaning.

I do believe that Sinestro did something with his yellow rings, maybe shaping the will of the bearer to be closer to his own. In the Fracture arc Soranik seems to channel her father a little too much when she’s pissed off at Kyle.

BANNED

Yes what she did to kyle was really ooc for it not to be mind control

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Soranik was probably my LEAST favourite girlfriend for Kyle (other than Carol - honestly, WTF?)

I loved the way his relationship with Donna was written, so she's still my top choice, with Jade a very distant second.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

BANNED

Soranik is my favourite kyle girlfriend jade after she cheat on kyle is the worst(yes even then carol)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Soranik was probably my LEAST favourite girlfriend for Kyle (other than Carol - honestly, WTF?)

I loved the way his relationship with Donna was written, so she's still my top choice, with Jade a very distant second.
    Carol and Kyle getting even a little close together was as unpalatable as the TV show Linda Park making eyes at brunette Barry Allen. It was like someone messing with key family photos. I dowanna see that!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Here we are, tomorrow is the first of nine issues filled with terror.
    I hope my boy could overcome till the end of it.

Incredible Member

Well, there is a GL dead among the crowd in Sanctuary, but the GL symbol doesn't look like Kyle's. I think it might be Baz. Or Guy.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    Well, there is a GL dead among the crowd in Sanctuary, but the GL symbol doesn't look like Kyle's. I think it might be Baz. Or Guy.
    Guy would be a fist in the stomach, i don't know if i could bear it.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Yeah. I've already lost my **** with the way DC have handled Wally West and Roy Harper.
    If they offed Guy as well I think that would do my head in.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

BANNED

I'm truly glad that kyle didn't end up like Roy and wally the way they died was so disrespectful