Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I'm truly glad that kyle didn't end up like Roy and wally the way they died was so disrespectful
    Guhf.... F@%k. All. That.
    Save Ferris...

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

There's still time for this train wreck to cause more damage. With that being said Kyle is still one of the best.

179713_10200382965921168_1950359740_n_by_kieffercarr-d6jw6p9.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Did they confirm who the dead Lantern is?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Did they confirm who the dead Lantern is?
    It'll probably be John since he's not allowed to be used or whatever. Kyle seems to be safe with the Titans. No way they would touch Hal. I don't know enough or really care about Simon or Jessica so I have no idea if they would be used. I don't know what Guy is up to but I doubt he would be the one to die.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It'll probably be John since he's not allowed to be used or whatever. Kyle seems to be safe with the Titans. No way they would touch Hal. I don't know enough or really care about Simon or Jessica so I have no idea if they would be used. I don't know what Guy is up to but I doubt he would be the one to die.
    I think John's safe because Snyder has him (and there would be no end to the flack they'd get if they killed John).

Jessica's safe in Odyssey.

I haven't read the issue but someone said the dead Lantern didn't have any of the identifiers of Kyle's costume.

I don't expect it's going to be a named Lantern, or at least of the Earth GL's.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think John's safe because Snyder has him (and there would be no end to the flack they'd get if they killed John).

Jessica's safe in Odyssey.

I haven't read the issue but someone said the dead Lantern didn't have any of the identifiers of Kyle's costume.

I don't expect it's going to be a named Lantern, or at least of the Earth GL's.
    It is definitely not John.

The dead lantern symbol doesn't look like Kyle's. It is surrounded by green, not white/black. I think it is either Simon or Guy. Possibly Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    It is definitely not John.

The dead lantern symbol doesn't look like Kyle's. It is surrounded by green, not white/black. I think it is either Simon or Guy. Possibly Simon.
    I'm guessing Simon, it doesn't look like the leather jacket Guy wears. Unless his look has changed recently.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I don't see it being Guy. Dan Jurgens already commented in an interview that he wished Guy could have his own solo again. So that gives me a hint that Guy isn't going to be killed off.

Simon seems like the least candidate of surviving.

I hate the idea that it's Simon considering you would once again be killing off a minority Lantern and he's Jessica's partner...but the rate things are going with this story, that may very well be the case .

BANNED

I don't think DC would want to face the sjw outrage mob by killing baz

That shouldn't matter. I don't want DC to kill off Simon either, but they shouldn't choose to make those decisions based on the way the reactionary outrage brigade would react. It's bad enough to see multi-million dollar companies kowtow to these people, emboldening them to assume they have the power to sabotage whatever they dislike in entertainment culture, when in reality they don't have shit. Characters' fate should not be determined based on what their group identity happens to be. That's preferential treatment and not equality that the aforementioned individuals otherwise claim to stand for.
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-29-2018 at 09:54 AM.

I could be wrong, but if Simon is killed off, I don't think it would be a big sjw outrage to be honest.

BANNED

I could be wrong, but if Simon is killed off, I don't think it would be a big sjw outrage to be honest.
    I wouldn't mind a guy and baz corps book,it will have baz in space and guy teaching him on how to survive in space and I think baz should have some space adventures outside his sector

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    That shouldn't matter. I don't want DC to kill off Simon either, but they shouldn't choose to make those decisions based on the way the reactionary outrage brigade would react. It's bad enough to see multi-million dollar companies kowtow to these people, emboldening them to assume they have the power to sabotage whatever they dislike in entertainment culture, when in reality they don't have shit. Characters' fate should not be determined based on what their group identity happens to be. That's preferential treatment and not equality that the aforementioned individuals otherwise claim to stand for.
    Fandom in general has been showing a lot of ugly sides lately.

BANNED

Hey fans of kyle what is your favourite kyle rayner moment?

This is mine In my opinion the most hype moment I seen in comics

Omega-Men-9-Spoilers-Kyle-Rayner-1.jpg