Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Loco View Post
    Has anyone ever addressed why Jimmy doesn’t remember that Clark is Superman? Did that just get Rebirth-d away?
    It wasn't just Jimmy. The whole world knew that Clark was Superman, thanks to Lois's newspaper article exposing him. But that was a Clark who wasn't married to Lois. No one now remembers that the single Clark and the single Lois existed so recently. Now everyone "remembers" that Lois and Clark have been married for a long time (i.e., before Jon was born), then they moved from Metropolis to the farm, and now they're back. Even Lois and Clark themselves remember things that way now, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    It wasn't just Jimmy. The whole world knew that Clark was Superman, thanks to Lois's newspaper article exposing him. But that was a Clark who wasn't married to Lois. No one now remembers that the single Clark and the single Lois existed so recently. Now everyone "remembers" that Lois and Clark have been married for a long time (i.e., before Jon was born), then they moved from Metropolis to the farm, and now they're back. Even Lois and Clark themselves remember things that way now, don't they?
    Yup. The 2nd Mxy-Clark came on the scene when Lois & Clark were still Lois & Clark Smith and the Pre-Flashpoint Superman stepped in for the dead New 52 Superman. But after Reborn they merged and Truth never happened. It was at that point that Jimmy went back to never knowing Clark was Superman. I don't think they ever actually addressed Jimmy's reaction to the second Clark Kent, though I could be remembering that wrong. Jimmy pretty much dropped out of the books for much of Rebirth.

Jimmy should definitely know though at this point. Perry in my head does know. But doesn't let it on.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

Jimmy should definitely know though at this point. Perry in my head does know. But doesn't let it on.
    I think both Jimmy and Perry know, but don't let on, figuring if Lois & Clark want to let them know, they can. Granted, it all depends upon how they are being written. Both Jimmy & Perry's characterizations vary wildly from cartoonish stereotypes to real characters with depth from story to story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I don't think they ever actually addressed Jimmy's reaction to the second Clark Kent, though I could be remembering that wrong. Jimmy pretty much dropped out of the books for much of Rebirth.

Of course, Jimmy was also confronted with the "second" Lois Lane, after the original one flamed out (in her identity as Superwoman). It was then that "Lois Smith" decided to show up at the Daily Planet and try to pass herself off as Lois Lane, hoping no one would question too much why she suddenly appeared a few years older. But as you say, that doppelganger dilemma became a moot point when the Lois and Clark from the two separate timelines merged into a pair that created its own timeline.